Series 5

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lexxrobotech
    Participant

If they make a fifth series, I’ll eat a nugget of my own poop.

Ive been watching some of the first series on dvd… I love Lexx so much it’s sad.

๐Ÿ™

Anonymous

More information than we needed. Whoa!

theFrey
    Participant

*snicker*

lexxrobotech
    Participant

I need a place to voice my 2 cents. This place is safe for a warped mind like mine.

Bare with me.

*runs naked through the forum*

๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Anonymous

Im more curious as to what plans they had “thought out” for Season 5 shortly before it got the axe from Sci-Fi. Where there any IRC interviews involving these questions.

theFrey
    Participant
    ”Evil_Lister” wrote:

Im more curious as to what plans they had “thought out” for Season 5 shortly before it got the axe from Sci-Fi. Where there any IRC interviews involving these questions.

No Axes were involved Evil. They were just at the end of the line on the series. Word is that Mr. Donovan wanted to get enough eps in the bag that the show could go into syndication, which is where the long haul money is apparently. Did people have other things they wanted to work on? More than likely. Was MMM Twack bored and ready to move on? Apparently. Word was that Twack really wasn’t keen on doing S4 but wanted to see Lexx through to the end.

Could they have continued even keeping the ending they had? No Problem there! ๐Ÿ˜€ This is after all Lexx. Where as we all know…. death is never forever. ๐Ÿ˜€

This

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.