Sex in sci-fi.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lexxrobotech
    Participant

You know, if it wasn’t for Eva Habermann, I would never have become the worlds biggest Lexx fan. When I first saw it on the sci-fi channel, I thought it was crap. Then I thought, wow, the blonde is really spiffy. Only then did I sit down and watch a whole episode and get completey hooked. Then on the internet I saw that she actually gets her kit off at one stage. WHO-HOOOOOOOOO! I am a dirty man.. but hey, Im honest. So I watched all four Lexx episodes and the rest is history.

Now a lot of people complain about sex being used just to up the series or movie with no real importance to the story, but whats wrong with that? If it has an age restriction, I don’t have a problem with it. My girlfriend, a huge Star Wars fan (shame on her)always complains bitterly about it. It worked with me so it worked. Besides, I don’t see anything wrong with combing my two fav past times… sex and sci-fi.

Am I a bad man? Or do you think the same as me?

isola
    Participant

i totally agree with you. there’s nothing wrong with using sex, as a way to get people to watch the show. i mean, who doesn’t like sex?

sure, sometimes it’s really cheap stuff they’re using.. but if the show isn’t really good.. you’re not gonna keep watching it.. right? at least.. i won’t.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.