Sex in space

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Now that I have your mind (among your other body parts) on the subject… Arin(?) and one John are going hot and heavy on Talon(?) while the other John is playing with…? When they get back to Moya will Arin know which one to play with? Personaly I wouldnt mind being the white fluffy filling in that oreo cookie!
    And Dargo finaly got to wear something new. Leather is defanetly the fashion of the future.
    Sci-fi is not just for young men any more.
    Cant wait for the new ST with Scott Bakula.
    Will they be wearing leather in that future? One can dream.

——————
    Monkey

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Monkey:
    Now that I have your mind (among your other body parts) on the subject… Arin(?) and one John are going hot and heavy on Talon(?) while the other John is playing with…? When they get back to Moya will Arin know which one to play with?

I think the new direction of the show is wonderful. Two Johns, a split crew, terrific plot possibilities…almost like two different shows in one.

I really did not care much for Farscape when it first came out, it was not until the middle of last season, about the time Lexx went into re-runs, that I really started watching Farscape. But I must say, from what I have seen so far this season, well it is turning out to be a fairly decent show.

antiZero

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.