Sex Questions, I mean SIX!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Aside from the Fraudian slip. (Not a typo)

What is up with this girl?!

She’s the ultimate Godfreak, but also has some very strange tastes.

Lets start with Baltar, shall we?

Here’s a guy who represents the pinnacle of cowardice, a loathsome soul who will use every resource at his command to protect HIMSELF. He cares nothing for anything else, a truly amoral being. Yet our lovely friend from the Ethereal Void not only Loves him, but want’s his child as well?!

Which brings me to “God”. Is lovely Six fronting for this diety? Or is she going behind his back? Does she plan on betraying him and creating a new race of human-machine hybrids? Or is she just completely out of her neural-net brain?

So many unanswered questions (It’s only been 2 eps!) But I want to hear what you guys think.

What’s she up to?

Headgehog
    Participant

#6 reminds of me that pyscho-stalker ex-girlfriend type. She was dumped/betrayed or what have and has become obsessed with getting him back. #6 uses the backdrop of religion and god to get Baltar to seek redemption of his “sins”. As a godfreak herself, she believes that god offers forgiveness, and if god forgives him for his transgressions, then she too can forgive his adultery. Additionally as the missionary, she is his conduit to god, further making him reliant on her.

What does #6 see in him? Really good sex I guess. She does say that she likes him because he’s a survivor. The point of evolution and selective breeding is to promote a valuable survival trait into the species. His intelligence, and strong will to live at any cost, must be a very attractive trait, one that she wants to continue in the “new chosen race of god”. But then again, she could just think he’s smart, attractive and a good lay.

Sci -Fi
    Participant

It’s hard to tell what “6” is up to. Too many twists and turns, but it keeps you on your toes trying to figure out what’s next. There’s reports that in “Bastille Day” she gets upset with Baltar and gives/tells him the critical information to build a workable and reliable Cylon detector. If true, then why would she do that and seemingly betray the Biobot Cylons? ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.