Sexxiest (is that even a verb?) Lexx moment

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Sexxiest (is that even a verb?) Lexx moment

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The title says it all, but what do you think?

What was the sexiest Lexx moment ever?

I nominate Zev and King Bog

I’d nominate umm, Kai and Vlad, but umm, IT’S TOO FREUDIAN!

Anonymous

aXXually, “Sexxiest” is an adjective because it describes something, whereas “sex” would be a noun although “sex” could be used as a verb as in “I am going to sex you up”

Mostly I see the “seX” on LEXX as comedy so, that’s kind of a tough question to answer.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :

That just makes it more, ummm, delicious.

Hmmm, I’ll have to think about other moments, maybe Xev and live Kai in Gondola–I kinda agree with X that Lexx sexx is usually comedy and mostly sexxus interruptus anyway. (Jeez, I’m stopping now before the double x virus has a chance to spread farther)

elmey

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by X:
    Mostly I see the “seX” on LEXX as comedy so, that’s kind of a tough question to answer.

I can’t believe you missed the opportunity to quote Dogma:
    Bethany: Sex is a joke in Heaven?
    Metatron: The way I understand it, it’s mostly a joke down here, too.

Yeah, sure, sex is mostly comedy on LEXX, but it’s pretty danged comical in real life as well. So, with that in mind, I’ll pick what I consider not to be the “Sexxiest LEXX moment,” but the “LEXXiest sex moment.” Three words: Kai, Bunny, shower. The episode: “Gametown.” Tied for that would be Lomia/Lomea (depending on what episode’s spelling you want to use) and Lyekka talking about zoology in “Twilight.”

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:

“LEXXiest sex moment.”

–Aleck

Bunny and Kai are good, so’s Lomea and Lyekka. But they can’t top 790 and Schlemmi!

FX, can’t wait to read McManus Interruptus You have a way with words.
    elmey

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    The title says it all, but what do you think?

I nominate Zev and King Bog

In Woz Kai and Stan capture two love slaves. Stan guards them, but they try to distract him by acting sexy. I have got some pictures of them on my website http://www.geocities.com/pyramusb/loveslave.html

Flamegrape
    Participant

One of my favorite sexy Lexx moments was during 3.03 Gametown. No it’s not Bunny’s shower scene! It’s when Xev rushed onto the bridge to prevent Stan blowing up the planet Water. She grabs him by the collar, throws him to the floor, and muffles his face with her breasts so Stan couldn’t order the Lexx to blow up anything. Yowza! It was hilarious!

Anonymous

I’m going to have to go with “Gondola”, when
    Prince-Kai slips Xev’s hand down to his
    groin, and whispers “All of me” in response
    to being asked if all of him was truly alive….I thud every time I watch that
    scene, and you can hear the kissie sounds
    very nicely…..drool….
    and FX, where’s your site, so that I may read
    of your great exploits?

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mayaxiong:
    and FX, where’s your site, so that I may read
    of your great exploits?

fx shakes her head briskly ‘what, i didn’t see that in gondola’ …uhm, anyway, our mishaps will all be right here on saddy’s new interview pages, along with pictures…coming soon!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :

Any Scene with Xev in…..

Any Scene with Lyekka in……

Any Scene with Bunny in…..

Any Scene with a Moth in it….(er…hang on…too perverted)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:

Any Scene with a Moth in it….(er…hang on…too perverted)

Too perverted? JJ, honey, we’re all Lexx fans here.

I haven’t seen Gondola yet (but I have hopes for the near future!!). Until then I vote for Kai & “Xev” in The Key:

– “…I was thinking about you in a different way…”

– “I want you… I want you *now*…”

– “Don’t you want me Xev?…”

And for the funniest Lexx-sexx moment, the same episode, the whole scene with “Xev” and Stan where he gives up the key.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:
    I haven’t seen Gondola yet (but I have hopes for the near future!!)

Not to worry.

Anonymous

Flamegrape quote:
    ——————————————————————————–
    I haven’t seen Gondola yet (but I have hopes for the near future!!)
    ——————————————————————————–

Not to worry.

Speakin-a-which: didja gettit yet? Probly tomorra. (why’m i spelling like that?) *aurora scuttles off to soak her head in a beer*

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Speakin-a-which: didja gettit yet? Probly tomorra. (why’m i spelling like that?) *aurora scuttles off to soak her head in a beer*

Nope, I haven’t got it yet. I’ll get it sometime soon this week.

Anonymous

RE: Gondola,for those who may have missed it..SPOILERS!!
    The scene I was referring to, was when Prince-Kai attempts to seduce Xev, who is trying to sleep on deck. After some small talk, she asks him is he’s truly alive, and
    he says “Yes, of course”, to which she replies, “All of you?” and wiggles her eyebrows (I swear I’m not making that up,) at which time he takes her hand and stuffs it down between them as she gasps for air…and
    replies.”All of me..” After that, there’s
    plenty of smooching and so forth until Bunny (the dim cow) gets herself thrown overboard by Fifi…
    That would pretty much do it for me…..

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by elmey:

X that Lexx sexx is usually comedy and mostly sexxus interruptus anyway. (Jeez, I’m stopping now before the double x virus has a chance to spread farther)

elmey

small broken minds think alike! i was writing up my part of the noncon visit to halifax this weekend, and put in a section called mcmanus interruptus …i’m with X (in spirit if not body sweetie):there is no real sexX in lexX , just comedy and sickness and disease

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mayaxiong:
    After some small talk, she asks him is he’s truly alive, and
    he says “Yes, of course”, to which she replies, “All of you?” and wiggles her eyebrows (I swear I’m not making that up,) at which time he takes her hand and stuffs it down between them as she gasps for air…and
    replies.”All of me..” After that, there’s
    plenty of smooching and so forth until Bunny (the dim cow) gets herself thrown overboard by Fifi…
    That would pretty much do it for me…..

that’s it , i am going to get a ct scan of my brain tomorrow and get this premature dementia thing settled once and for all, i am totally not remembering this much detail…aaaccckkkk

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

that’s it , i am going to get a ct scan of my brain tomorrow and get this premature dementia thing settled once and for all, i am totally not remembering this much detail…aaaccckkkk

Oh yes, the scene was quite delicious.

Anonymous

The scene in IWHS when Kai and Zev first meet after Kai’s memories are restored. They’re circling each other on the bridge, and oooh the electricity in the air! Or maybe that was just me.

Of course, like everyone’s said, nothing has ever happened.

Anonymous

xev’s shower scene in p4x

or

lomea and lyekka’s convo… small furry wet animals…

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by hans moleman:
    xev’s shower scene in p4x

or

lomea and lyekka’s convo… small furry wet animals…

Xev Taking a Bath in Walpurgis Night and munching on that ladies small furry companion…..

Anonymous

The steamiest S2 moment for me would be in Wake the Dead where Xev is doing those sexy stretch exercises on her bed and gets hit on by Tad and then attacked by Kanana. She’s just totally attractive throughout the whole sequence, and Tad’s awkward manner adds some comic relief. Close behind is the scene in Lafftrak where she’s lecturing the class of male androids.

In S3, I like the scene from Boomtown where Root is eating fruit from her midsection, and in S4 I would have to agree with the bathtub scene from Walpurgis Night.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Kali:
    The scene in IWHS when Kai and Zev first meet after Kai’s memories are restored. They’re circling each other on the bridge, and oooh the electricity in the air! Or maybe that was just me.

Just before that scene Zev and Stan nearly get it on. They blow up a planet and it seems to turn them on. They hug and kiss, and then it turns sexual. You can see that Zev is responding, but then she and Gigerotta turn mean. Stan has to remind them that only he can control the Lexx. I don’t understand the bit where Zev says “Stan has other needs now”. Was she pretending to respond to his advances? If so why?

Flamegrape
    Participant

Anonymous

Oooh, I thought of another one,

When Prince is trying to convince Xev to become his queen, and keeps trying to kiss her but she turns her cheek before he can.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Rockham:

Just before that scene Zev and Stan nearly get it on. They blow up a planet and it seems to turn them on. They hug and kiss, and then it turns sexual. You can see that Zev is responding, but then she and Gigerotta turn mean

Rockham, i am assuming you are a male peep, if not i apologize …as a female (yeah, this is one of those mars and venus issues) i saw zev being curious, then amused and disgusted…i did not see zev turned on; she was just interested in a new experience initially, then lost interest quickly…how about it ladies? do you read that scene the same way, or am i imposing my own neuroses on it?

as far as sexxiest/lexxiest moments; the encounter between kai and wist;he has just watched her on the video,and she is all sad and brave, then he turns and sees her, and seems to realize that the ‘queen’ has won…he questions her to be sure, then very pragmatically kills her…for some reason that first couple of moments when kai sees the real wist is serious, for lexx, and sexy…anyway, my little two bits

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

Originally posted by FX:
    [QB]

…as a female (yeah, this is one of those mars and venus issues) i saw zev being curious, then amused and disgusted…i did not see zev turned on; she was just interested in a new experience initially, then lost interest quickly…how about it ladies? do you read that scene the same way, or am i imposing my own neuroses on it?

I don’t remember Zev/Xev ever responding to poor Stan Sexually in a positive way…. awww. Except when she was temporarily a ‘man'[love grows], being impersonated by ‘Prince’ [ the key]or trying to manipulate him in some way
    Toddles off to find the appropriate video and rewatch,
    Any excuse
    Kog

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    …as a female (yeah, this is one of those mars and venus issues) i saw zev being curious, then amused and disgusted…i did not see zev turned on; she was just interested in a new experience initially, then lost interest quickly…how about it ladies? do you read that scene the same way, or am i imposing my own neuroses on it?

I saw it representing the conflict between Zev’s love slave side and her cluster lizard side, with the cluster lizard winning out. If I’m not mistaken, doesn’t she say “Stan, *I* have other needs now”? I took it to mean she and Giggy were hungry.

What this says about my own neuroses I shudder to think. “I get the LIVER!!”

Anonymous

quote:

mayor mccheese has declared martial law!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Nice, hans.

Anonymous

Okay, here goes– Season 1 Kai and Wist just before she tries to infect him with a worm. What is about Kai and worms anyway? Are they symbolic of his missing sex organ? Giga Shadow, just as his proto blood is expiring and he is in Zev’s lap he weakly reaches for her and says-“Farewell, Zev, my….”
    MY WHAT!Of course when he regains his strength, it’s as tho’ it never happened. Season 2-watching Bunny in the shower just before he kills her in Wake the Dead. Season 3, no. 1 the crotch caress in Gondola and the look of burning desire on Prince/Kai’s face. If you listen very closely, you can hear a groan of unfulfilled passion. Wheew, love that groan! Funny sexy, the shower scene on Water, with you know who. By the way, when I asked Patricia about anymore showers, she (in May mind you) said no more showers, but other skin exposures throughout Season 4. I also found the scenes with Xev and Kai in The Key very sensual on a number of levels, including when he skewered Prince/Xev. Xenia did a bang up job of dying in that one. Season 4, so far, I haven’t seen one on a par with the aforementioned faves, but as far as funny sexy, my no. 1 would be the Kai/ Stan kiss and Stan’s scene with Bunny in the Oval Orifice. There is a potentially interesting and touching scene coming up in 4.11, Midsummer’s Nightmare. As far as tender moments, the no. 1 would be Xev’s death in Fluff Daddy and how Kai and Stan reacted to it. Stan in particular was very touching, not unlike Lyekka’s death in Garden.

[ 24-10-2001: Message edited by: nwmonikr ]

[ 24-10-2001: Message edited by: nwmonikr ]

dgrequeen
    Participant

It’s true, not much really happens in Lexx as far as sex goes — even Stan’s Boomtown romp is just hinted at.

But there have been some genuinely touching, funny moments, most of them already named. My fav is the Gondola scene between Xev and Prince/Kai, though. The look on his face when she touches him is priceless.

There’s another moment when Xev and Kai are in the moth, and Kai is about to drop down to do battle with Vlad, and Xev cries out: “Kai, stop!” Also, when she hugs his neck in a couple of scenes, and the little tuck-you-in kiss when she puts him in the cryopod. Xev loves Kai beyond just lusting after him, and it’s a friendly, affectionate, family kind of love, which represents a development past the love-slave programming.

I wish they could have written a scene where Xev got Live Kai into bed with her and she just knocked his socks off (finally dragging him out of his self-absorption).

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by dgrequeen:
    It’s true, not much really happens in Lexx as far as sex goes — even Stan’s Boomtown romp is just hinted at.

I wish they could have written a scene where Xev got Live Kai into bed with her and she just knocked his socks off (finally dragging him out of his self-absorption).

i agree with what you said, especially the friendly affection thing xev has for kai, but i wonder about the last lines; do you think (suspending disbelief in the whole story line of course) that an interlude of good sex would be enough to get your mind off of 6,000 years of memories and coming to terms with all you have done and seen? especially if we are positing that kai has some sort of moral code, and may not appprove of what he did as an assassin? i always thought kai’s detachment was one of the more realistic notes in lexx…just a thought from a befuddled mind

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by nwmonikr:
    Giga Shadow, just as his proto blood is expiring and he is in Zev’s lap he weakly reaches for her and says-“Farewell, Zev, my….”
    MY WHAT!

I remember a discussion long ago about this. A couple of the possibilities were:

“…my cryopod really needs cleaning.”
    “…my Moth keys are in my other pocket.”

At the time we didn’t know about K-Town, but now I think it was “…my codpiece really chafes.”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Kali:

I remember a discussion long ago about this. A couple of the possibilities were:

“…my cryopod really needs cleaning.”
    “…my Moth keys are in my other pocket.”

At the time we didn’t know about K-Town, but now I think it was “…my codpiece really chafes.”

LOL! I figured it would be something anti-climactic like “…my protoblood has run out.” But I like yours *much* better!

Anonymous

Funny, I always thought that he had said “Bye”, not “My”.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.