Show me your Key!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Tell the World what you liked about the episode, “The Key”!!!

One sentence…”I want you now, Xev.”
    Wait, no, two sentenses..”I can bring you to the highest level of sexual stimulation..”

<<<>>>
    Uhm, can someone make us all a sound wav. of those lovely tones? I – I- Kai – I –
    <<<>>>

——————
    ~~~Rustam~~~ “Help me, Lexx is eating my brain!”~~~~

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Rustam:
    Tell the World what you liked about the episode, “The Key”!!!

One sentence…”I want you now, Xev.”
    Wait, no, two sentenses..”I can bring you to the highest level of sexual stimulation..”

<<<>>>
    Uhm, can someone make us all a sound wav. of those lovely tones? I – I- Kai – I –
    <<<>>>

oh dear, someone has made another messy entrance into the sewer, splashing everyone and his dog on the way down! (FX starts up and shakes sewer-goo off face and hair)…all right, i admit that the xev/prince and kai tongue sharing was fairly…interesting and it was most excellent having 790 back although i like a little more snippity in my robot heads, but the little gizmo wired to stanley’s little gizmo had me snorting with glee, kind of luvliner redux but HEY, just think of the possibilities…also kai’s pained expression throughout the entire episode had me giggling although the comment about remembering sexual ecstasy and the similarity to death was definitely food for thought…overall i thought the boy deserved an award for keeping a straight face through this one, maybe that’s where the pained look came from

crusader
    Participant

I saw “The Key” Yesterday to!!! (I have to 3.9 on tape but I se them on at a day so that they will last longer)

The instence I saw Xev I knowe that It was Prince!!!

I dont understand that guy!!! He tryes to kill them, save them, kill them, save them, thave seex with them and so on!!!
    Is he truely evil, good, both or just insane?

(To night Im going to wotch “Garden”!)

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

i think my view of theatre is unfortunately tainted by musicals wherein people interrupt weak plots to burst into weird songs…notable exceptions being cabaret and fiddler on the roof, oh and i guess rocky horror…but then again i have never had the exposure to it that blackie and rustam have so maybe it’s one of those things that you love when you actually know something about it…yeah, i thought mm got to strut a little in this episode and i felt i was watching hand held stuff at times ( in a good way as opposed to incredibly processed)i happen to respect actors a lot, it’s a miserable job and you’re continually having to prove yourself, and much to much like work for me! as far as prince goes, i guess he’s very dedicated to his cause and everything he does has a reason, you will notice that he did not pursue his flirtation with kai because he did not need kai at this time and also because of the cat and mouse game i think they both knew that the other knew what was up and prince was counting on kai not to actively interfere until and unless either xev or stan were threatened

Sarcasmagoria
    Participant

Oh, wow this episode had everything! 790 was priceless, Stan was hilarious, Xenia Seeburg did a spot on Nigel Bennett imitation and Kai was…oh good Lord he had it going on in this episode! I laughed, I cried, I drooled!

{begin obligatory Kai droolin’}

Wow, Kai certainly can be be a hot patootie when he puts his mind to it. Hearing him talk about “sexual ecstasy” in that growly voice of his gave me goosebumps. “I want you…right now!” AIIEEEE! Where’s that thud pillow when I need it? Smart way of smoking out Prince, though. If that was really Xev she’d be all over him like white on rice.

{end obligatory Kai droolin’}

Anyway, I’d rate this as one of the better episodes this season. Stan lobbed some great zingers at 790, particularly the “hide the sausage” and “poofter robot” lines. Poor Kai just stood there and took it, too. Some of his facial expressions were priceless – like “the dead to not get flustered, but damn if my face isn’t getting a little warm right now.” And they sure gave a whole new meaning to “cybersex” in this eppie, didn’t they?

Poor Lexx, I felt sorry for him. Hungry as hell and he can’t eat anything.

Anyway, that’s my opinion. It and a buck will get you a cup of coffee. And you’d get change back, too.

——————
    Peace,
    Cassie

“What fresh Hell is this?” –Yottskry

Anonymous

I enjoyed this ep a lot. My fave line was “I’ve been thinking about you in a different way.” Breaking the ep into tiny little scenes within scenes, The look Kai gave P/X after the tonguing as he was walking away was just awesome! MM let the dead man slip and really put expression into the moment. I think my next fave was “The dead are unpredictable!” From the panti factor, I put this on a par with the first time Prince/Kai appeared on the screen in Boomtown!Whew, hot flash!

DalekTek790
    Participant

I was thinking “The Key” was possibly the worst episode of “Lexx” ever…then they hit me with the suprise ending! NEVER saw that coming!

I was thinking the writers had gone insane, making Kai fall for Zev, but his true motives were ultimately explained. What I wonder is what order Zev/Prince was going to give the Lexx when Stan interrupted.

790 was funny (as always) with the “I’ll admit I’d never thought much of her…” line. I guess the Robot’s curcuits really were damaged in that fall.

I was thinking this episode would mark the end of the Fire-Water saga (not to mention a major change in Stan and Zev’s relationship), but it seems the “Lexx” writers fooled me again.

Try to figure out the moral of this episode…

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

Yep FX, you know, I noticed that in this ep, things looked…realtime. What I mean is, when you saw Kai walk in the Cryochamber Room with Stan, carrying 790…there was no sense of “Grand movie Motion” – What I mean is…it seemed as tho’ I was sittin’ on the set! I could feel, a frustration and …??? playfulness emanating from Mr. McManus that, well, I…never felt before! Like…heh…his character IS growing; to what end, I have no idea, of course! But I LIKE it.
    I enjoy SEEING actors ACT. Seeing the effort that they are putting into it! That’s why theater has always been my fav. I’d rather get spat on by the actors, if I can experience their emotions myself.

——————

Anonymous

Ooooo… did you notice the spot where 790 is bashing against Kai’s foot??? She was trying to hump him!!! LOLOLOL!!!
    I wonder how long he had endured that before Stan and Xev walked in the room?? And then he calmly steps over the robot head as tho’ nothing was happening?! ROFL!!!

——————

crusader
    Participant

I agree!!! That was a priseless episode!!!

Prince!!! Hes strange!!! I mean he fulfiled hes end of the bargen and had seex with Stan doe he dident have to! (He alredy got the key then) He wasent attracted to Stan, he showed that clearly afterwords!!!

I wounder if he was going to give the Key back when Kai killed him or if he had planed something els!

(DalekTek790!!! Xev/Prince was going to order LEXX to destroy water!!!)

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Prince!!! Hes strange!!! I mean he fulfiled hes end of the bargen and had seex with Stan doe he dident have to! (He alredy got the key then) (DalekTek790!!! Xev/Prince was going to order LEXX to destroy water!!!)

[/B][/QUOTE]

that’s what i was referring to when i said Prince, like kai, has a code (of sorts) he reiterates frequently that he always keeps his deals, and his deal with stan was to have the key for a while (his turn at captain) and then he would give it back…he never made a deal with kai so he basically avoided kai, he did however make a deal with 790 which he also kept, not to interfere with kai!

Anonymous

I liked all the scenes with kai and xev/prince….but I could of done without the stan/kai poo scene!

crusader
    Participant

Yeah! Me to!!! I sat in my sofa and said “Aaaaaah” al the time! (I could have dune with outhe the picture of how Stan was doing down there efter his Lyekka dream to)

But I liked the “The dead doe not poo” replie frome Kai!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

This was the only episode where Kai moved his large errant lock of hair back from his face. I thought that was rather sensual. “You know this level of ecstasy well.”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by nwmonikr:
    This was the only episode where Kai moved his large errant lock of hair back from his face. I thought that was rather sensual. “You know this level of ecstasy well.”

that lock of hair drives me nuts, i spend every episode wanting to stick a bobby pin in it and tacking it to the bun! i am sure he is going to have a permanent squint in that eye from days of working and trying to see around it…

Anonymous

I thought “The Key” was the best episode yet!
    I especially loved the part just before Kai killed Xev/Prince. He looked so full of, well, it looked like EMOTION!! He looked ****ed off! I’d almost swear he was jealous of Stan. Did you notice where He gently pushed Xev’s hair back before he killed her.
    I think it was hard for him to hurt her even though he knew it was Prince, it still looked like Xev. I think his eye blinking in that part showed how affected he was. He is not supposed to feel any emotion but his eyes gave him away. Michael McManus is one of those rare men who can ooze sexuality even if he is just standing there. His deep voice, dark good looks and big hands are such a compliment to Xev’s smaller feminine
    statue and soft, sweet voice. He could screw her from 10 miles away!

Anonymous

I tell you what, this ep just keeps creeping into my thoughts! I think it was one of the most absorbing episodes in the series. There were some overdone scenes (the yelling P/X was doing before getting the Key being the one that springs to mind), but overall, Xenia, Brian and Michael really outdid themselves. I was fascinated by the expressions on X/P’s face after being lip locked and felt up. Was it regret or an awakening of emotions? Prince is an interesting character to say the least. Kai’s expressions throughout this episode were very animated while at the same time not being humanized overmuch. Gosh, Stan’s expression when it dawned on him what the ramifications of his recent activities really meant! Cracked me up. Overlooking the obivious in The Key, it was a grand story.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.