sightings

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Did anyone else happen to catch Brian Downey on Millenium and Michael McManus on Jules Verne this weekend?

I just happened to stumble into Jules Verne. I’ve been very ill this week and haven’t been sleeping well. Last night I had left SciFi on while I was out of the room. When I came in to lay down around two or so, there was MM. Imagine my delight! It was definately a nice surprise.

As for Brian, I watch Millenium almost religiously, and have seen every season at least a half dozen times if not more. I was watching it as usual and there was Brian, playing one of the head honchos for the Rooster alignment in the Group. It’s a small role but it’s so incredibly different from Stan that I can’t help but be a little surprised everytime I see it.

Anyway, was just wondering if anyone else caught any of the eps. I have to say that Michael was looking pretty darn amazing and seeing him as pure villian was just as surprising as seeing Brian in his serious role on Millenium. Also, if that was his real hair, it looks good all salt and peppery.

——————
    “Reality continues to ruin my life.” – Calvin and Hobbes

Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

Anonymous

I saw MM on Jules Verne. ^_^

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

DalekTek790
    Participant

Lexx is so “alien” as far as T.V. shows go it’s hard to picture the actors in it doing anything else. It’s like when you see a Doctor Who acter in a Ms. Marple mystery or the Cigarette-Smoking Man in some soap opera, it’s hard to accept them as another character. I mean, could you picture Dieter Laser in something like Seinfeld?

Weird Guy: I am the greatest bio-vizier who ever lived!

Jerry: Look, I’m just trying to find my car…

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

[This message has been edited by DalekTek790 (edited July 04, 2001).]

Anonymous

hi ya elfkin! you have been conspicuous by your absence (and missed!)…guess you don’t have as much time to kill now that school’s out i bet your consumption of chocolate and cigarettes has gone WAY down too! anyhoo, i saw the warning on scifiboard that mm was going to be on jules verne, so i decided i would try again to watch that show…even mm was not enough to keep me awake: the plot was completed incomprehensible because of all the flashbacks, and something about the lighting in the show just distracts and annoys me! and i was a huge michael praed fan from robin hood days…oh well, i fell asleep when mm got the boyos into the hospital, but he is a good bad guy…i just wish they had gone a little easier on the gunmetal grey hair dye (it’s basically white guys and girls, check out the pictures on drdel’s site)

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me the name of the Jules Verne episode MM was in?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.