Simpsons Sci-Fi Blackboard sayings….

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Simpsons Sci-Fi Blackboard sayings….

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

Hypothetically speaking, if someone were to do a Simpson’s Sci-Fi crossover episode, what would you like to see Bart write on the blackboard during detention?

Anything related to Sci-Fi trivia goes, preferably something not too obscure. Assuming I actually complete the project, I’ll give you or your handle credit for thinking it up.

So far all I have is these, but none of them really do it for me. If I had to do it now, I’d go with #5:

1. Those were not the droids I was looking for. (Was that used in the Bi-Mon-Sci-Fi-Con ep? I can’t remember.)

2. My homework did not get abducted.

3. Klingon culture does not contain E Coli. (Not thought up by me, BTW. Eiww!)

4. Using Reese’s Pieces to trap aliens is not a valid science project.

5. I am not Number 1.

If I get enough responses to warrant it, I’ll make a poll to decide from the top choices.

10-Q!
    BCingU!
    Pet;D

pet
    Participant

The submissions have been sorted and the poll is open for 1 week. 74 ideas narrowed down to 10. Stop by for a moment and vote for the one that makes you giggle!
    http://lexxians.net/viewtopic.php?p=204#204

Pet;D

Anonymous

Kinda reminds me of my sci-fi homwork excuse –
    “My homwork was abducted by aliens who thought they could understand the human brain by reading it.”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.