Site Reconstruction

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    londondyke
    Participant

Hi just wondering how long the reconstruction is going to take ? I feel like I am just talking to myself. Is anybody ever going to come back?  

Oh also how long will I have to do the  image copy thing ? A certain number of posts? It is annoying.

theFrey
    Participant

I check in and respond to newer posts as I can. But honestly, I don’t watch much TV these days so I am not up on the latest shows.

I never even finished watching season three of True Blood. They kept changing to story line. I just couldn’t  get into it. I deleted them from my dvr. ;p

londondyke
    Participant

Thanks thefrey.  I hardly ever watch TV  myself so all these old  shows are  a revelation to me. Not seen True Blood, but read a couple of the books.

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

What is the image copy thing? and what does a ‘certain number of posts’ mean?

theFrey
    Participant

What is this annoying translucent box thingy that covers the new posting area and takes forever to get rid of so you can post? It is like the post above extends down to the save preview buttons. You have to wave the mouse all over the place to make it go away…. which only works sometimes. Or carfully click on the far left of the posting area to the tiny sliver that is not cover and start tyinping. That works, but you can barely read what you are typing as it is slightly obsured byt the the afore said translucent box thingy.

londondyke
    Participant

I get the translucent box thingy too thefrey. The "Image Copy" thing is  that code I have to put in before I can enter  (to stop spammers I suppose). I ws hoping it would go away once the admin knew I am a real person

theFrey
    Participant

I’m blaming all my typo’s on it.  Well perhaps not all, but it is hard to check your typing with they text greyed out and box lines getting in the way.

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hmm, I just noticed that if I mouseover the Save button, the grey box dissapears :/

So, so far then, I see an issue with a box that stops you typing text into the text box.

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

wow!  I’ve been wondering what you guys were talking about!  Jeeez, just tested it on Explorer and yeah, I see what you mean.  I use chrome so haven’t noticed the issue.  ๐Ÿ™

I’ll get some advice on how to fix it.

Sorry bout that.

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Test using Chrome – ok

(will be deleted in a few minutes)

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Test using IE V8  ok

(this will be deleted in a few minutes

theFrey
    Participant

Well Saddy, you know if anyone was going to bring it to your attention it would be me. ๐Ÿ™‚ I NEVER suffer in silence. ๐Ÿ˜‰

londondyke
    Participant

I use Chrome but it was there for me too. But it has gone now.  (thanks Sadgeezer) The  code image copy thing comes and goes; sometimes it is there, sometimes it is not.  

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.