SIX clip from ‘Sidewalk Soiler’ epsod. Ne1 no were 2 d/l it?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Animated Cult Sci Fi Tripping the Rift SIX clip from ‘Sidewalk Soiler’ epsod. Ne1 no were 2 d/l it?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    1sts
    Participant

Unfortunately I live in the 3rd world country known as the United Kingdom…you know, the one who’s Prime-Minister licks your Presidents ass on command? Yeah that one! Well, Tripping the Rift just began over here and although I only saw about 15 minutes of it, it looks like a great show!

The first show we got was ‘Sidewalk Soiler’, with a rather splendid opening sequence of a…hmm…well endowed CG Lady (yeah, that’s it) getting out of a bath (…with an ugly fat green thing lol). well, I couldn’t be bothered to wait until the DVD comes out and I wanna see it again to further my knowledge of Computer Generated people 🙄 . Anyone know where it can be downloaded?

PS: AWESOME SITE.

Headgehog
    Participant
    ”6969″ wrote:

Unfortunately I live in the 3rd world country known as the United Kingdom…you know, the one who’s Prime-Minister licks your Presidents ass on command?

Sorry about that. I hope you guys accross the pond know that at least 49% of us don’t like the current adminstration either.

Yeah that one! Well, Tripping the Rift just began over here and although I only saw about 15 minutes of it, it looks like a great show!

What time and channel is it on over there? I noticed that the site crashed earlier today because we had too many visitors. New airings of TTR have that effect on the site.

Sidewalk soilder was an okay episode. It really only got great in the last few minutes when Chode and Bobo were having their execution chat. I can’t understand why they’d start off the series with that episode though.

1sts
    Participant

It runs first on Friday at 10pm on SkyOne, then repeats Sunday at 11pm on SkyOne. Sky Mix show it sometime during the week as well. Both times it runs right after Scare Tactics, best hidden-cam show on tele!

Judge July, classic 😆

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.