Six vs Six

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

Everywhere I go I see/hear criticism for Six’s new look. Personally I don’t mind the image so much as others. I prefer the glowing “Dune” eyes over the glowing white ones. And the outfit, while not as transparent, still doesn’t leave much to the imagination.

What’s your thoughts?

ZaphodBeeblebear
    Participant

I prefer the classic look. The longer hair & the shear clothing.

pet
    Participant

This one:

(Shoulda seen that coming…! ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Pet

Denkster
    Participant

You know what they say: the eyes are the window to the soul. The white glowing eyes never worked for me. Without pupils it’s very difficult to focus on something and to show subtle emotion, which Six has a lot of. Not to mention that we already have Gus without pupils, but he can pull it off better since his character is much more over the top than Six’s, he uses his body more to show emotion. I was impartial to the hair, Her original cut worked for me, but Scifi wanted something more hip, so we came up with this. I think it suits her personality very well.

bouyantman
    Participant

i’d prefer if they just left the hair black…the way it is now,i like but i still think she would look better with black hair…yea, i have a thing for dark hair ๐Ÿ˜†

Anonymous
    pet wrote:

This one:….
    (Shoulda seen that coming…! ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Pet

Haha – Nice one Pet! ๐Ÿ˜€

bueller25
    Participant

gotta say..the classic look was more mysterious and sexy…but a little Mortal Kombat babe looking…Doubt it would work well with the rest of the characters for the show…

kokopelli
    Participant

I think I voted the wrong one.
    The one with the tinted hair is best as per the infromation page.

We don’t get scifi channel in Canada, we get SPACE.

kokopelli
    Participant

So when did Six change?
    Was the catoon redrawn, or in which episode did she make a change?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.