Smallville Wetty needing some spice…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Smallville Wetty needing some spice…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    lexxrobotech
    Participant

Ahar. That didn’t make much sense.

I am a huge Smallvile fan (I should be ashamed, but Im not. Anyone who has the whole of series 1, 2 and 3 of Lexx on DVD is beyond any form of embarrassment) and would like to hear any news about the second series… like if it’s as good as the first series. I missed the very last episode because I fell off my horse and spent the better much of a week in hospital… but I have heard that good ol’ superboy takes a giant leap with his powers. They’re not showing series 2 here in South Africa anytime soon, so any comment from a sadgeezer would be very much appreciated.

fluffy bunny
    Participant

Smallville started off with a few decent, but not brilliant episodes . 8 or 9 episodes through the series cool lex reemerges (the lex and his dad episodes were ok, but 1st series had lex in ‘cool mode’- his dad seemed to be putting a damper on things at the beginning of the 2nd series.

fluffy bunny
    Participant

If you want epidode synopsis (read: spoilers) – 1st season as well as second, click:

http://www.smallvillenews.com/

and at the top, click episodes

Oh and it’s episode 8 where lex starts on his mean streak again

A -DM
    Participant

You’ll be glad to hear that the second season is as good as the first if not better, Clark has found a new power and a few more clues as too where he came from.
    The Lana love thing is getting hotter and Clark is getting closer (only to end up frustrating us all again).
    Lex and dad are always at each other’s throats and Lex decides to do something about it, whilst doing so Martha discovers that Lionel is up too no good in things concerning Clark.
    And we see some interesting side effects too Clark when he’s introduced too some red kryptonite.
    A close friend of Clark’s discovers his secret and almost let’s the cat out of the bag, Chloe discovers some rather surprising things about Clark, and Lana loses someone very special too her.
    All in all the series has built on an impressive first season, but no doubt the Americans will tire of it quickly and before you know it, it will be axed (a la Angel), again depriving the rest of the world of some quality entertainment.
    I have to say that Tom Weller has fitted in too his role as Clark as well as Christopher Reeve did for Superman, in fact I hope that when the next Superman film finally get’s made they take a long hard look at Tom (Nicholas Cage…oh PLEASE).
    ADM

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Thanks A-DM and Fluffy Bunny. I can’t wait to see it. I hear they are going to bring it out on DVD. I really hope so. The URL was a big help Fluffy, thanks.

Anonymous

My missus loves the show too, but she comments regularly on the homoeroticness of it (?!) I can’t see it myself.

Anonymous

if any of you dont know christopher walken will be apering in smallville (ill have to go home and look at sfx to get an episode name/number for you)

that should be fun to watch

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.