SNOOKER!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Message originally posted by the unregistered member called . The server had just re-booted and corrupted the message, so I am re-posting it again.

quote:

what the hell!!!!…..the snooker was on last night instead of farscape….whats with that? i know tv needs variety and has to appeal to different people but……ahhhhh…snooker?????????whywhywhy!!!!????
    what the world coming to when they’d rather show snooker instead of farscape…and why didn’t they just take stingray out and put farscape on earlier….kids would have still got the simpsons….????
    why!!!???
    any answers?

Anonymous

if you are talking about the scifi channel in the U.S. it was just for monday nite. i think they set it up that way to show “Passage To Middle Earth” at 9pm (CST). it was back on tonight at the 7pm timeslot (CST), and will be on tues. through thurs. at this time. but according to headgehog this will only last till the end of december. is there any news about when they resume the reruns. i am taping them and want to make sure i have them all (i am also doing this with B5). and right now the schedule is convienent. hope that it stays that way ’cause i have a lot of scifi shows that i watch and tape, and i run into scheduling problems all the time.

Anonymous

BTW…snooker?

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mary beth:
    …but according to headgehog this will only last till the end of december. is there any news about when they resume the reruns. i am taping them and want to make sure i have them all (i am also doing this with B5). and right now the schedule is convienent. hope that it stays that way ’cause i have a lot of scifi shows that i watch and tape, and i run into scheduling problems all the time.

I have no idea when Farscape will resume its reruns. All I know comes from the scifi schedule bot. However I can tell you that Farscape will not be shown in January. (as of when I possted this) But the new Season will resume some time in March. I should also state that after scifi finishes up with the third season in a few days, it will NOT show the episodes again in sequencial order. So if your like me and missed an episode because of a momentary power outage that shut off the vcr and made you miss the last 50 min of the first ep whilst in class, or whatever, you won’t be able to see them again for a while. Instead Scifi will show the same epsiodes it always shows when they do a chain reaction. Eps like “Beware of Dog”,”DNA mad scientist”,and “Through the looking glass”

Mary Beth, I hope you raead my post about B5’s time switch. If not its moving to 4 cst in January. That may throw off your scheduling. It is for me, 5 mst was the perfect time for me, 3 mst will present a problem. Also according to rumor, this may be the last time for a while the scifi reruns the whole saga. In addition, if you record any scifi world shows, scifi world is ending this year.

Anonymous

yep it does screw up my taping schedule scifi does it again. what shows are scifi world? with everything in reruns now i am only taping B5 and farscape. i remember hearing the term scifi world but i didn’t really pay attention hehe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.