so cold

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hollydays
    Participant

well. it’s -27 C (-20 F) here today. I don’t know what kind of sci-fi writer I’d be, but I do know that I wouldn’t make a cold planet alien..screw that. No blind andorians for me ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think I need to hitchhike to a warmer planet to live on.
    Vulcan is out – too stuffy for my tastes.
    Dune – too sandy

What was the party planet from Star Trek Next Gen? Risa?

theFrey
    Participant

Well it was 82F today. But it is expected to get colder tomorrow. It is going to change fast! We have some killer winds blowing the system in…. even as we type. ๐Ÿ˜€

YOWAYYO
    Participant

Yes, once the cold front gets to Houston, it’ll be 56F and maybe even down to the 40s during the weekend. Woohoo!!! Time to go to the store to buy some wood for the fireplace, and make some chili!!! ๐Ÿ˜† No, I’m not joking…I really have to seize any sort of cold weather that comes my way and make the most of it. *Now where did I put my gloves and scarf???*

Hollydays
    Participant

“You mock my pain!” Princess Buttercup
    “Life is pain, princess” Westley

It’s a wonder this bitter north was ever settled at all…you’d think the early people would have kept on walking..maybe some did, to TEXAS!

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Sci-Fi Fans,
    It’s been in the 40’s here in the Sierra Nevada Foothills; but it’s expected to warm up a bit, the next few days; hopefully, this means that we got a good snow pack for the Spring & Summer.
    I can’t imagine being in a place that cold, Hollydays; but we have to remember, it’s still Winter & won’t be Spring till the middle-end of March.

Have a great February,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.