Some of the features of this Bulletin Board

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Some of the features of this Bulletin Board

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just a quick note to let you know about some of the features regarding the new system. It can allow you to format your text, add pictures (that are stored on your server) and it has lots of sm,iley faces to choose from

For a quick look at the facilities checkout the UBB Code sheet and the fun Smilies Legend

{Both are accessible for reference on the left hand collumn of the message entry screen when you post a new message}.

Regards
    Sad.

Anonymous

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. You can find lots of useful stuff in the ‘faq’ link above this topic.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    Hi,

Just a quick note to let you know about some of the features regarding the new system. It can allow you to format your text, add pictures (that are stored on your server) and it has lots of sm,iley faces to choose from

For a quick look at the facilities checkout the UBB Code sheet and the fun Smilies Legend

{Both are accessible for reference on the left hand collumn of the message entry screen when you post a new message}.

Regards
    Sad.

Hey, kewl looking board, Sad! I guess I better get my hiney registered.

******************BlackCloud*****************

Anonymous

Hehe, thanks BC – as a moderator, I guess you should

——————

Anonymous

I request that you remove the Grey icon from this board. It is not representative of science fiction and is racist against the Good Neighbors.

Anonymous

Eh?

Wot Grey icon?

Wot you on buddy?
    Can I have some?

DalekTek790
    Participant

I think that means those Grey alien heads you have on the left of the board list.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

Oh right, so THAT’s wot a Grey is.

Erm… well the answer to the dude is an emphatic no. It took me ages to draw those ugly buggers….

Although, I dunno, maybe we could turn it into a competition or something?

The message icons are a bit old fashioned, thinking about it, maybe we should look at something more sadgeezerish.

If anyone would like to send in any suggestions

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 12-16-2000).]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.