Song

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

whta is the name of that chanting song (not hte brunnen G battle chant but the one at the start of the lexx movies. its i nthe beggining and i can’t rember it and want to download it form napster. thanks in advance

Anonymous

Do you mean the one at the start of Lexx’s intro (when he says “I am the lexx….my captain is Stnaley Tweedle…etc”)? I don’t seem to remember any other music its just that revolving bit of the Foreshadow.

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Anonymous

Do you mean the one at the start of Lexx’s intro (when he says “I am the lexx….my captain is Stnaley Tweedle…etc”)? I don’t seem to remember any other music its just that revolving bit of the Foreshadow.

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

Anonymous

I believe the chanting as Lexx leaves the Cluster is: The Lexx Escapes
    Check out the cd by Searching on “Marty Simon” he’s the composer. It’s on the first CD, as they have issued out a completely new one also for season two and 3.

——————
    Help me~~~Lexx HAS eaten my brain! ๐Ÿ˜›

Anonymous

I believe the chanting as Lexx leaves the Cluster is: The Lexx Escapes
    Check out the cd by Searching on “Marty Simon” he’s the composer. It’s on the first CD, as they have issued out a completely new one also for season two and 3.

——————
    Help me~~~Lexx HAS eaten my brain! ๐Ÿ˜›

Anonymous

On the recently released CD(whose jewel case I cracked %#@*#!), there’s chanting at the beginning of both versions of “Opening Theme: Season 2” Is it the same chanting from the clerics scene as they rush the dying HDS in for the ‘kiss?’

********************BlackCloud***************

Anonymous

On the recently released CD(whose jewel case I cracked %#@*#!), there’s chanting at the beginning of both versions of “Opening Theme: Season 2” Is it the same chanting from the clerics scene as they rush the dying HDS in for the ‘kiss?’

********************BlackCloud***************

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think you’re thinking of ‘Shadows and Prophets’

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think you’re thinking of ‘Shadows and Prophets’

Anonymous

i found it. i am new to lexx and was thinking of the season one theme. im described it as chanting. don’t ask me why. anyway i found it and thanks all of you for helping

Anonymous

i found it. i am new to lexx and was thinking of the season one theme. im described it as chanting. don’t ask me why. anyway i found it and thanks all of you for helping

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.