Soo…..Who were you in the Cluster/Light Universe!!??

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Soo…..Who were you in the Cluster/Light Universe!!??

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

In honor of Sci-Fi channel restarting Series 4 tonite and to lighten the mood up around here!

For those that arent familiar, series 4 revisits MANY characters from the Light Zone/Cluster to Earth, after the Souls from Fire were released there.

For example tonite you will see the Outpost Commander in IWHS, playing a parody of President Bush.

So for Fictions sake, who were you before you came to Earth! A lowly class 4 Security Guard? A tempting Love Slave? Or were you a Cleric in support of the Cleansing! Be creative!!

Poor Lexxlurker was once a struggling Bio-Wazier caught between the ego’s of Mantrid and Brizon. Lexxlurker created such things as the glorious blakpak holder and the bolts that keep 700 series heads attached to their bodies!

After Mantrids exile, he picked 3 servants to come with him. Unfortunatly Lexxlurker was quickly broken down and used for spare parts which featured prominently in a nice jar under Mantrid until Kai finally sent poor LexxLurker to Fire =(

[ 06-01-2003: Message edited by: LexxLurker ]

Anonymous

LOL!!
    For fiction’s sake, Chameleon was raised in a wife bank but, once she was sent to be married, she decided that she liked freedom well enough and went on the run, eventually meeting up with a bunch of (major) heretics – and Thodin. One night while drunk, she introduced him to the conept of glittery pink miniskirts and the fashion stuck, resulting in her not being able to look him in the eye without CTH about his fashion sense. She was quite happily blowing up outposts when she was killed by a guard with a fluffy dart.

Anonymous

Elmey had been writing the The Cluster Anthem’s “Cluster Chatter” column for a couple of years already and was ready to move on to some real journalism. Unfortunately, coming from a backwater planet like B3K, she knew she’d have to come up with something pretty spectacular to get her break.

Like everyone else, she’d heard the rumours of cost-overruns and design snafus on the great new weapon being built by his Shadow. One night, she made a lucky connection at the Lizard Lounge–a disgruntled programmer working on the Lexx’s brain circuits offered to give her a tour of the ship and a lowdown on the accounting irregularities in the Bio-Vizier’s oversight department in exchange for certain, ummmm, favors.

They met on some long unused scaffolding near the Lexx’s midsection and proceeded to exchange *cough, cough* information. Through bad luck they picked the day the Lexx was stolen by a group of heretics and a rogue Divine Assassin–when the Lexx took off, the lines that tethered it to the scaffolding snapped and both were decapitated. Ironically, with the Cluster Lizard rampage, the disappearance of His Shadow, and the Cluster Cutie pageant happening on the same day, their deaths didn’t even make the evening news.

elmey II

Anonymous

Sadly, I think I was that disc jockey in “End of the Universe.”

–Aleck

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by elmey:
    Elmey had been writing the The Cluster Anthem’s “Cluster Chatter” column for a couple of years already and was ready to move on to some real journalism. Unfortunately, coming from a backwater planet like B3K, she knew she’d have to come up with something pretty spectacular to get her break.

Like everyone else, she’d heard the rumours of cost-overruns and design snafus on the great new weapon being built by his Shadow. One night, she made a lucky connection at the Lizard Lounge–a disgruntled programmer working on the Lexx’s brain circuits offered to give her a tour of the ship and a lowdown on the accounting irregularities in the Bio-Vizier’s oversight department in exchange for certain, ummmm, favors.

They met on some long unused scaffolding near the Lexx’s midsection and proceeded to exchange *cough, cough* information. Through bad luck they picked the day the Lexx was stolen by a group of heretics and a rogue Divine Assassin–when the Lexx took off, the lines that tethered it to the scaffolding snapped and both were decapitated. Ironically, with the Cluster Lizard rampage, the disappearance of His Shadow, and the Cluster Cutie pageant happening on the same day, their deaths didn’t even make the evening news.

elmey II

That was you?!
    lol

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    Sadly, I think I was that disc jockey in “End of the Universe.”

–Aleck

ROFL. Where’s an audio clip of “Cosmic with a bang!!” when you need it =)

Anonymous

quote:

That was you?!

Uh-oh. His Shadow sees all. Flamegrape, confess. You weren’t one of those Divine Order sneaks spying on people were you?

elmey

[ 08-01-2003: Message edited by: elmey ]

mandara k
    Participant

I was the intepreter for the bad mimes in the stadium scene where Thodin is going to be killed but my part only ended up on the editing floor. You know the mimes; the ones entertaining the audience before the execution begins…. oh yeah they ended up on the editing floor too…. oh well there goes my 15 minutes of fame. (j/k)

Anonymous

I was the nose smokin old geezer in Patches in the sky……

Flamegrape
    Participant

I was crazy Tish from K-Town.

Anonymous

i worshiped his shadow.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.