Sorry about the closedowns!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff Sorry about the closedowns!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The site has been having some problems lately with the session handling table in the database (it’s the table that tells you who is online, and keeps track of your data so that you don’t have to keep logging in).

We haven’t been sure why it has caused the Session Initialisation problem but I’m currently testing a suggestion for fixing it. (This fix seems to work for most other sites that have experienced the same).

Hopefully this irritation will be soothed soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sad.

theFrey
    Participant

Oh poor Sad. Thanks for working so hard to find a solution, I hope it works. *crosses fingers*

Anonymous

Me too πŸ™‚

It’s got to the stage where I hate to wake up in the morning because of what I’ll find when I check the site!

Hear’s hoping.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    SadGeezer wrote:

It’s got to the stage where I hate to wake up in the morning because of what I’ll find when I check the site!

Thanks for all the very hard work!!! πŸ˜€ I know this site is a labour of love, and it shows, but talk about a case of tough love! Love hurts sometimes, and in my experience it’s always high maintenance… πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› But it sounds like you’re on top of the situation. Thanks again!

Anonymous

i was going to say something about this. it bombed whilst i was on the site last night πŸ™ i was thinking all the probs must be causing you nightmares, Saddy. anyway, thanks for all your efforts-it’ll all be right soon, i’m sure! πŸ™‚ don’t let it grind you down, and i’ll keep all my fingers crossed for you! faith everyone, faith!!

Anonymous

I hear you Sadgeezer – and you have my respect for keeping this venue open and running.

Maurice

Fatguy
    Participant

Interesting…..my previous post in this thread said I joined in 1969 and that this is my first post….. πŸ™„

Maurice

nasym
    Participant

so this is an oooold forum mmm 60s…

Anonymous
    nasym wrote:

so this is an oooold forum mmm 60s…

Hmmm. I don’t quite understand the message, but GREAT smilie πŸ˜€

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.