Speaking Parts

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    lizard
    Participant

Has anyone see the movie “speaking Parts”? a friend of mine likes the director, and M.Mc is in it. Does anyone know where I could get a used DVD or VHS tape? I am in the boonies and doubt that my local blockbuster has it.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by lizard:
    Has anyone see the movie “speaking Parts”? I am in the boonies and doubt that my local blockbuster has it.

ah, time comes full circle; about this time last year i was having the same problem in new york city; blackie lived close enough to loan me hers…it is definitely ‘art film’…slow moving, interesting, but not my cup of tea; i prefer david lynch and david cronenberg…try ebay, or maybe someone will loan you a copy as it is not ‘in print’ so to speak…and mm’s performance is definitely worth seeing, although i could happily have lived out my life without the ‘boardroom’ scene…the only time he really ’emotes ‘ is when it is too late…the rest of the time i am not sure how much he is acting

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by lizard:
    Has anyone see the movie “speaking Parts”? a friend of mine likes the director, and M.Mc is in it. Does anyone know where I could get a used DVD or VHS tape? I am in the boonies and doubt that my local blockbuster has it.

I’ve got a VHS tape of it I might part with. I sent you a private message, check it out.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    …it is definitely ‘art film’…slow moving, interesting, but not my cup of tea; i prefer david lynch and david cronenberg…and mm’s performance is definitely worth seeing, although i could happily have lived out my life without the ‘boardroom’ scene…the only time he really ’emotes ‘ is when it is too late…the rest of the time i am not sure how much he is acting

Uh, yeah. Quite disturbing.

Anonymous

I purchased a copy of “Speaking Parts” and received one as a gift…..I will be glad to send you one, just let me know your address…

lizard
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by :
    I purchased a copy of “Speaking Parts” and received one as a gift…..I will be glad to send you one, just let me know your address…

Thanks NB1, I am going to see if my local BlockB will order it. Sorry it has taken me so long to respond…but I have trouble posting!!
    Eventually I will see this film!

Anonymous

hey, cool. Please update if you get it from there. We finally had a BlockB open near us (woo hoo) so it’s easier to get such things for me.

I finally got S2 V3,4, and 5 DvD’s of LEXX ordered because of it. The ‘other’ place I tried to get to order them were complete numb brains, said they couldn’t find them available anywhere, even after “searching.” Within five minutes of talking to the clerk at BB, I had them ordered. Yeah, small victory!

Anonymous

Dont’ do it Liz!!!!

I will GIVE you this copy. It still has the wrapper on it!!

Let me know if you want it, Don’t waste your money buying one…..

Anonymous

I just got my copy of Speaking Parts today from Amazon. I loved it! Personally I also liked the boardroom scene, but that’s just me

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.