Special Features – Sci Fi Choice

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff Special Features – Sci Fi Choice

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The Sci Fi Choice module is a great way to see what other sci fi SadGeezers and Lady SadGeezers think about their favourite Sci Fi media. It’s a database and information store for information about your favourite books, DVD’s, Video’s sci fi theme tracks and even things like posters etc.

You will be able to submit your own Choice and comment on why you think that particular media is good. For instance, I just bought a copy of the Twelve Monkeys DVD and it’s great, but the only special feature is a documentary about the making of the film. It lasts for almost two hours and gives a fascinating insight into Gilliams brain right down to the point where he spent a whole day re-shooting a naked Bruce Willis because one of the props (a hamster in a wheel) wouldn’t turn properly!) The documentary is called ‘The Hamster Factor …..

To enter your favourite DVD or Video, just select the ‘Submit Choice’ link from the main menu enter the details (you can even enter the ISBM no if you have it) and press add. A moderator will then add your choice and comments to the database sop that others may comment too.

This is a great module to recommend books, DVD, and other sci fi choices to your on-line friends.

fluffy bunny
    Participant

Will stick a few more books on when I get the chance- (am currently reading books from the horror genre, not the science fiction genre) – genre hop all the time

will someone else who’s read it, put on Deep Space Nine: The 34th Rule please. I’ve mislaid it somewhere. It’s the only Star Trek related book I recommend to people

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.