Spiderman 3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lexxrobotech
    Participant

Well I saw it. My advice – Don’t see it.

I thought it was crap.

I hated it, from start to finish. What a let down for me.

Still, I think I seem to be in the minority on this one.

hishadow
    Participant

Infidel! You don’t love Spiderman?! I totally agree with you. 🙂 For me Spiderman is nothing else than a big marketing bonanza.

aquabloodstone
    Participant

The first one was enough for me! Nothing since then and not likely to change.

Anonymous

Me and Newkate went to see it last night. I thought it was ok except for the last 30 minutes – too schmaltzy.

Would I go and see it again/buy the DVD. Probably (if only to make up the ste), I thought that Venom was particularly good – especially when that annoying kid was exorcised from it!

I got the impression though that they could have done so much more. All those special effects and such a week story was disappointingly.

Rate it a 6 out of 10.

What were your likes and dislikes?

lexxrobotech
    Participant

I thought the main actors were really poor in their performances (and it’s not like I was expecting oscar stuff) and found the story way to cheesy.

I almost felt insulted sitting in the cinema watching that dribble.

Then again, each to their own.

I am sure I will be in the minority on this one as it will almost definitely be a box office smash.

gw2001h
    Participant

Way to much MaryJane singing. The last 30 minutes were good.

By the way, I’m getting tired of the characters featured in upcoming movies appearing in TV commercials. To much commercialization. Can’t they just do product placement like they use to. I did think Spidy dangling a tool from the garage ceiling was funny.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.