SPOILER for Ariel and Wargames

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Firefly SPOILER for Ariel and Wargames

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I will be the first to admit that I hate spoilers. Hate them, Hate them, Hate them. And I had hoped that these two shows had already been listed on Sad’s Firefly episode page but they haven’t and I can’t wait for them to appear. So here goes…..

I was watching the Firefly eps on DVD and…….

THE SPOILERS START HERE IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SPOILERS KINDLY STEP AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER AND GO MAKE A SANDWICH OR SOMETHING……

Ariel…..I mused something about Ariel…. when Mal swipes his ident card to gain entrance to the pharmacy and couldn’t get in…Zoe did the same with the same result….one of them says “demagnetized” They try the knocked out Doctor’s and it works…..Now is it just me or are others thinking Jayne may have demagnetized them on purpose to give him more time to escape? It certainly wouldn’t be above him to do it.

War Games….Jayne’s disappearing bullet wound. While Zoe, Jayne, Wash and the gang are fighting to get to Mal to rescue him.
    Jayne gets shot in the lower abdomen near the side, but there is no reference to this wound anywhere in the rest of the episode. I thought he might be wearing a vest, but the only vest I saw was in
    the ep Serenity and it was black I mention the color because I paused the scene in War Games where Jayne gets shot and see some white in the wound.

Any comments are extremely welcome.

Thanks again FS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.