Spoiler Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Season 4 is fast approaching, and lots of hints are starting to fall from thin air. My question is about Spoilers notices. If you post a question or theory based on a tidbit or pix you saw for S4 do you have to post a notice? I know not all countries are going to see S4 at the same time, but I wasn’t around when S3 debuted and I don’t want to make a goof.

——————
    thefrey
    “Oh, come on. If you can’t laugh at the walking dead, who can you laugh at?” – Dan Fielding

Anonymous

Good question. What does that mean for the Season 4 episode guide? I’d be willing to help write reviews when the times comes.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    Season 4 is fast approaching, and lots of hints are starting to fall from thin air. My question is about Spoilers notices. If you post a question or theory based on a tidbit or pix you saw for S4 do you have to post a notice? I know not all countries are going to see S4 at the same time, but I wasn’t around when S3 debuted and I don’t want to make a goof.

i fully intend to restart discussions of each new episode in, oddly enough, the episodes forum, immediately after their showing on the east coast, i will post spoiler notices, but as you know all the season 3 reviews were posted in saddy’s inimitable style months before we saw them in the states…i would also like to have chats if possible after each eppy in the sadchat room…all of this is difficult given the different timezones (i myself will be in chicago july 20, the second eppy, and my birthday!) but hopefully we can make it work…the rest of the world will have to be envious for a change, but that’s only fair since we got turned on to lexx a lot later than they did

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.