spoilers, spoilers,spoilers!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda spoilers, spoilers,spoilers!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

i visited the slipstream BBS and this next ep has recieved rave reviews over there. btw where are most of them from, because i think that the UK get the ep on monday, the US gets it on saturday after the UK, maybe Canada? please let me know! anyway back to the ep.
    apparently the andromeda gets a new bridge which looks great!
    new alien-the pyrians which have tenacles and something going on with their foreheads, hehe!
    Dylan is making nova bombs in workshop 5 with out Beka and Tyr knowing about it! Trance gets flirty with a professor who is doing research on her. we also find out that she is a very old creature and has ties to the enigma!
    and Harper knows about the nova bombs but will he tell Beka or not!

Anonymous

I saw it last night and it was the best episode so far. I cant wait to see how the Trance Gemini story unfolds.

Anonymous

I saw it last night and it was the best episode so far. I cant wait to see how the Trance Gemini story unfolds.

Anonymous

Yeah, it was a good episode. I’m not too sure about the flaming jellyfish though. The cgi was fine but they were just floating about; don’t they have flaming deck plates or flaming consoles or anything other than green gas?

Trance got very interesting in this ep. That LAUGH: yikes, all of a sudden I’m rethinking my ‘purple fluff’ opinion. Dylan also got more interesting: much, much less do-gooding boyscout. Whew, that guy is hot when he’s being sneaky!

Anonymous

Yeah, it was a good episode. I’m not too sure about the flaming jellyfish though. The cgi was fine but they were just floating about; don’t they have flaming deck plates or flaming consoles or anything other than green gas?

Trance got very interesting in this ep. That LAUGH: yikes, all of a sudden I’m rethinking my ‘purple fluff’ opinion. Dylan also got more interesting: much, much less do-gooding boyscout. Whew, that guy is hot when he’s being sneaky!

Anonymous

I must admit, the episode bloody annoyed me. Sure the birdge looked sexy and the cast did a great job. But it was soooo irritating.

I know that Trance is a purple bitch that wouldn’t think twice about shooting her pals and it’a good to see that her character is a little less sweet and little more gritty. But how gritty? Excepting the funny little trick with her eyes, that’s all there is!?

So what if she’s from an advanced race, an advanced race that has people who **** up other planets for the fun of it, a race of people with supposed special powers but who are very secretive it seems…. or not …. or…

Aww, who cares. The sooner someone tops, the character (Trance) and gets on with the story, the better. Amatureish attempts at trying to interest us further in a character that can best be described as ‘loopy’ irritates the hell outa me.

I’m keen to see what Hollydays thinks.

[ 23-10-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

I must admit, the episode bloody annoyed me. Sure the birdge looked sexy and the cast did a great job. But it was soooo irritating.

I know that Trance is a purple bitch that wouldn’t think twice about shooting her pals and it’a good to see that her character is a little less sweet and little more gritty. But how gritty? Excepting the funny little trick with her eyes, that’s all there is!?

So what if she’s from an advanced race, an advanced race that has people who **** up other planets for the fun of it, a race of people with supposed special powers but who are very secretive it seems…. or not …. or…

Aww, who cares. The sooner someone tops, the character (Trance) and gets on with the story, the better. Amatureish attempts at trying to interest us further in a character that can best be described as ‘loopy’ irritates the hell outa me.

I’m keen to see what Hollydays thinks.

[ 23-10-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Hollydays
    Participant

I shall be typing up a review toot sweet.

I thought it was a strange ep, it didn’t make sense.
    I thought you would be more than pleased to be proven right about your thoughts about Trance Although in this ep she was more like split personality or psychopath than simply showing an evil side. ie: nice to show us your evil, but could ya do it in a more defined way instead of looking like you’re coming off your meds.
    anyways, ‘nouf said

[ 24-10-2001: Message edited by: Hollydays ]

Hollydays
    Participant

I shall be typing up a review toot sweet.

I thought it was a strange ep, it didn’t make sense.
    I thought you would be more than pleased to be proven right about your thoughts about Trance Although in this ep she was more like split personality or psychopath than simply showing an evil side. ie: nice to show us your evil, but could ya do it in a more defined way instead of looking like you’re coming off your meds.
    anyways, ‘nouf said

[ 24-10-2001: Message edited by: Hollydays ]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.