SPOILERS………… Too Human!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda SPOILERS………… Too Human!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

SPOILERS…
    T
    H
    E
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    G
    A
    P
    What an ep!!!. Who knew “Rommie” could kick ass like that. As a big “Rommie” fan it was a pleasure to see an episode where she got to do so much more than simply taking orders. The whole black coat ensemble with the hidden staff was a sweet combination. No wonder she didnt break a sweat when twenty magog charged her. Im looking forward to seeing more of her in the field. Though whilst im commenting on the episode, did anyone else get the feeling that Tyr was seemingly afraid by the prospect of drwoning?

[ 15-11-2001: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

Excuse me but aren’t you the same person who complained about people posting spoilers over on the ep forum? I know at least one person who visits this forum regulary who lives in Israel and won’t get to see ATH for months. Tyr drowning is a MAJOR spoiler and you didn’t even include a spoiler warning.

Mary Beth is going to KICK YOUR ARSE!

Anonymous

Excuse me but aren’t you the same person who complained about people posting spoilers over on the ep forum? I know at least one person who visits this forum regulary who lives in Israel and won’t get to see ATH for months. Tyr drowning is a MAJOR spoiler and you didn’t even include a spoiler warning.

Mary Beth is going to KICK YOUR ARSE!

Anonymous

Saying that he faces the prospect of drowning, doesn’t give any spoilers away. To say how they end up in whatever predicament bids him to face that prospect could be defined as a spoiler. Unless your friend reads my post then theres no real need to apologise,dont get me wrong im a nice guy but doesnt the nature of the discussion board suggest the topics will be of un-aired shows, so if he/she does read it, then its not my fault.

Anonymous

Saying that he faces the prospect of drowning, doesn’t give any spoilers away. To say how they end up in whatever predicament bids him to face that prospect could be defined as a spoiler. Unless your friend reads my post then theres no real need to apologise,dont get me wrong im a nice guy but doesnt the nature of the discussion board suggest the topics will be of un-aired shows, so if he/she does read it, then its not my fault.

Hollydays
    Participant

umm hmmm, I would lable that a spoiler Jay Jay.

yes indeedy

better hope Marybeth doesn’t kick butt like Rommie does

Hollydays
    Participant

umm hmmm, I would lable that a spoiler Jay Jay.

yes indeedy

better hope Marybeth doesn’t kick butt like Rommie does

Anonymous

yes jay jay, after much consideration i have to agree with the girls. what you posted should be considered spoilers.
    the outfit that rommie wore and the fact that she had the lance is a spoiler because this is not something that we have seen before. and you also said that she is charged by 20 magog. that is telling what actually happened in the show (although i am not sure it was actually 20 magog total) therefore a spoiler. and as for tyrs fear of drowning, well that in itself is not a spoiler. but to anyone reading the post they would assume that tyr does drown in the ep. so it might ‘spoil’ it for someone who has not seen the ep. this is simply a matter of opinion. maybe the best bet is to simply put ‘spoilers or possible spoilers’ in the title when discussing a recent ep.
    on a side note, jay jay, i may have accidentally change the first line of your post. i am not sure if it was “what a great ep!!!” or “what an ep!!!!” i accidentally hit the insert key and didn’t realize it. i apoligize for this and hope you correct it if i did. i only meant to post the spoilergap and not to change your original post. i will make another reply to discuss your post. this one is a little long.

Anonymous

yes jay jay, after much consideration i have to agree with the girls. what you posted should be considered spoilers.
    the outfit that rommie wore and the fact that she had the lance is a spoiler because this is not something that we have seen before. and you also said that she is charged by 20 magog. that is telling what actually happened in the show (although i am not sure it was actually 20 magog total) therefore a spoiler. and as for tyrs fear of drowning, well that in itself is not a spoiler. but to anyone reading the post they would assume that tyr does drown in the ep. so it might ‘spoil’ it for someone who has not seen the ep. this is simply a matter of opinion. maybe the best bet is to simply put ‘spoilers or possible spoilers’ in the title when discussing a recent ep.
    on a side note, jay jay, i may have accidentally change the first line of your post. i am not sure if it was “what a great ep!!!” or “what an ep!!!!” i accidentally hit the insert key and didn’t realize it. i apoligize for this and hope you correct it if i did. i only meant to post the spoilergap and not to change your original post. i will make another reply to discuss your post. this one is a little long.

Anonymous

now about your post. i agree it was an excellant ep and rommie did kick butt. i do look forward to her playing a more ‘active’ role in the missions. i hope that she finds a love interest that doesn’t turn out to be evil. as for tyrs fear of drowning, i personally think that it wasn’t drowning that he feared. it was simply death that he feared. as a nietzschen who are genetically manipulated to be basically superhuman. they would fear death more than the average human. it is one thing to die in battle where you don’t have time to think about your death it either happens or not. but in this case he knew he would die and i feel as though this caused his fear.
    let me know what you think jay jay, and please keep posting here on the andromeda bb.

Anonymous

now about your post. i agree it was an excellant ep and rommie did kick butt. i do look forward to her playing a more ‘active’ role in the missions. i hope that she finds a love interest that doesn’t turn out to be evil. as for tyrs fear of drowning, i personally think that it wasn’t drowning that he feared. it was simply death that he feared. as a nietzschen who are genetically manipulated to be basically superhuman. they would fear death more than the average human. it is one thing to die in battle where you don’t have time to think about your death it either happens or not. but in this case he knew he would die and i feel as though this caused his fear.
    let me know what you think jay jay, and please keep posting here on the andromeda bb.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.