Star Trek X!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I just read a disturbing article that suggests wil wheaton is going to be back to play Wil Wheaton in the tenth movie, please someone tell me that its fake. Why must we be subjected to that moany little loser, they dropped him from the show in the first place cause he was a useless third rate character.Couldnt they just have killed his character, it would have been so much easier.

Headgehog
    Participant

From what I’ve read at scifi.com/scifiwire that is true.

Anonymous

I just hope his face has cleared and he lost weight. I was in the kill Wesely camp and while I at it …Do we need Worf to come back? I guess now that DS9 is off he needs the work but he comes back why not O’Brien? I know the actor’s name but my spelling was too much, anyway..he is a much better actor and should be used in the movies too! But wait, he makes movies already! Maybe hes too busey to take the time to do a ST movie. Seen any one else in a movie?(disregard PS, he can do what he wants)But they will get my $5 as I will go to see it on a big screen. Before 5 at discount.

Flamegrape
    Participant

Eeeewwwwwwwwww!

DalekTek790
    Participant

Actually, I always liked Wesley.

Anonymous

So do I but can he do Trek?

crusader
    Participant

I liked Hawk! Was sad that he died in First Contact!

Anonymous

Who is Hawk?

crusader
    Participant

He was a guy who was in some episode in TNG series with a smal role! You know, one of does smal roles where you know his name and he takes part in some adventures but dont have a leading role! (Like that Vulcon guy in Voyager who works in Engenering)
    He was turned in to a borg and Picard shot him out in to space!
    I realy liked his character and was sad to se him die!

Anonymous

Hey, me too!! He never deserved to die…

Anonymous

Wesley- what a shmuck.
    I hope the star trek people will make something soon that’s after voyager in the trek timeline, but I like Enterprise, too. Does anybody else?

crusader- by the way, I know english isn’t your first language, when you spell stuff wrong would you like people to correct you or would that just annoy you?

Anonymous

oooo, I HATE Wil Wheaton!!! Ewwww, he served no purpose at ALL!!!! I want Reg Barclay back. He was cool, and Dwight was in A-Team too!!!

crusader
    Participant

Just correct away! How eles am I going to lern?
    Just dont post stuff like “If you cant spell, dont post here, piglet” or “Its spelled language, dumbazz” and things like that! Outher peapol have posted stuff like that to me here! I dont like that! (FX gave them a peace of her mind for that and they didnt return)

I think your being to hard on Wil! Hes not THAT bad!

Nice to hear someone eles remembering Hawk!

Anonymous

Hmm.. I think that the return of Wes Crusher will mean more than you think.
    Originally he was highlighted by ‘The Travleller’ as gifted, showed further signs of the abilities when he returned.. and he eventually figured it out so he could be come another ‘Traveller’.. so where he’d fit into the plot of the next movie is anyone’s guess.

Anonymous

I wouldn’t want a new series set after Voyager just yet. Maybe parallel to it just to smooth out Voyager’s imperfections (namely the borg being involved every second episode).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.