Star Wars Episode II Trailer

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Star Wars Episode II Trailer

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    Anyone know where I can download the new Episode II trailers without having to Buy QT Pro 5 at $30.00+?

(Just thought I’d move this to the proper discussion area…)

Good question. I’d like to see the trailer. I’ll be looking around.

Flamegrape
    Participant

I see what you mean. You need to have QuickTime Pro in order to view the high-resolution version of the trailer.

BTW, the trailer looks really cool. Can’t wait to see the movie. Looks better than Episode I!

crusader
    Participant

If I saw the same one as you mean (The one with Darth Vader sounds in the background), I think the pics where OK but the trailer sucked!

But it looks like a great movie!
    It shows that there comeing clouser to Darth Vader!
    What I have heard, hell join the badguys and in a battle with mr.Kenobi hell get trashed totaly and ceapt alive with mashine, bekoming Darth Vader!

But before that I had heard that he was shot by a lasership! I have also heard that he was onbord a ship that exploaded!

Flamegrape
    Participant

A long time ago, I heard that Anakin got tossed into molten lava and that’s how he got cyborged. I’m talking 20 years ago I heard this.

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    A long time ago, I heard that Anakin got tossed into molten lava and that’s how he got cyborged. I’m talking 20 years ago I heard this.

Yeah, in Episode III he gets thrown in a pit of molten lava during a lightsaber duel with Obi-Wan on the planet Geonosis. He is revived by Sith technicians. That was when Anakin Skywalker died and Darth Vader came into being.

That’s old. The lava thing comes from an early draft of the Episode V script. The planet was originally called Ttaz, but Episode II has a geologically active planet called Geonosis (that’s Greek for “knowledge of the earth”), a mining station that is touched by the Clone Wars.

You can find more information at this location.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.