Stop Posting Spoilers!!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Stop Posting Spoilers!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Whats the deal with posting the spoilers from the upcoming episodes!!!Granted I see them before I visit the forums, but whats the point of ruining what are debatably the best bits in the episodes for those who aint seen them yet. And whilst im commenting, how come the episode reviews dont go into season 2 or rather the second episode onwards.

Anonymous

Most people put a spoiler warning before posting anything. If a person doesn’t want to read them they get plenty of warning to stay out of the thread. There’s no point someone getting all pi$$y about reading a spoiler when they opened up a thread with ‘spoilers’ in the title, or read a post after scrolling past the spoiler gap.

There are people out there who like reading spoilers. They can build a feeling of anticipation for a future episode. I know I wouldn’t have been nearly so excited about TWG if I hadn’t read the Harper spoiler.

It’s personal preference and the mods do come down hard on anyone who posts without a spoiler warning. So lighten up

Anonymous

Most people put a spoiler warning before posting anything. If a person doesn’t want to read them they get plenty of warning to stay out of the thread. There’s no point someone getting all pi$$y about reading a spoiler when they opened up a thread with ‘spoilers’ in the title, or read a post after scrolling past the spoiler gap.

There are people out there who like reading spoilers. They can build a feeling of anticipation for a future episode. I know I wouldn’t have been nearly so excited about TWG if I hadn’t read the Harper spoiler.

It’s personal preference and the mods do come down hard on anyone who posts without a spoiler warning. So lighten up

Anonymous

yes jay jay, we are allowed to post spoilers on this bb, but with guidlines. maryavatar is correct. spoilers should be posted in the title and
    t
    h
    e
    s
    p
    o
    i
    l
    e
    r
    g
    a
    p
    should provide enough warning for the individual who does not want read the spoilers.
    since becoming moderator i have asked this question of sadgeezer and the other moderators and this is the proper procedure. if someone does post spoilers incorrectly i will edit the post to show ‘spoilers’in the title and put in a spoiler gap.
    hope this helps jay jay.
    and please, jay jay, feel free to post any questions or thoughts you have about Andromeda. i am trying to perk up this bb and maryavatar, hollydays and the others who post here are a big help, but we need more posting from new members as well

[ 15-11-2001: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

yes jay jay, we are allowed to post spoilers on this bb, but with guidlines. maryavatar is correct. spoilers should be posted in the title and
    t
    h
    e
    s
    p
    o
    i
    l
    e
    r
    g
    a
    p
    should provide enough warning for the individual who does not want read the spoilers.
    since becoming moderator i have asked this question of sadgeezer and the other moderators and this is the proper procedure. if someone does post spoilers incorrectly i will edit the post to show ‘spoilers’in the title and put in a spoiler gap.
    hope this helps jay jay.
    and please, jay jay, feel free to post any questions or thoughts you have about Andromeda. i am trying to perk up this bb and maryavatar, hollydays and the others who post here are a big help, but we need more posting from new members as well

[ 15-11-2001: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

Oh I love spoilers I cannot resist them, I have to read them it is a sad obsession, happiness is a Harper spoiler

Anonymous

Oh I love spoilers I cannot resist them, I have to read them it is a sad obsession, happiness is a Harper spoiler

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.