Stripping, laying and screwing…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Stripping, laying and screwing…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Well, Newkate did most of the stripping but I did ALL the laying and the vast majority of the screwing….. God I HATE decorating

The new sadPad is coming along (at least we can live in one of the rooms now).

Sorry for not being around much, the place looks like a bomb has hit it.

The front room looks ok now. It doesn’t look much, but I layed the laminate flooring and Newkatie painted the walls and I built the furniture (flatpack from IKEA)

Next we start on the kitchen

[ 26-08-2002: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous
    Inactive

My bedroom always looks like a bomb has hit it (I work on a chronological vertical sotrage system – the longer ago I saw something the deeper I need to dig)

Anonymous

I still have unpacked boxes from last time I moved (6 years ago). You never know, I might need the stuff some day……

By the way, the decorating is NEVER done. But the living room looks pretty good!

elmey

FX
    Participant

awesome saddy! i see that good sense prevailed and you kept the fireplace …i am putting one in this winter…or at least what passes for winter in florida …just redid the ceilings and the airconditioning ducts and the garage door opener (so cool- i have a keypad to open the garage door…my friends say i need to get out more!)…more painting and new sofas next…

Anonymous

trying to re-decorate my house at the moment too, only been waiting 5 years… my house looks like a war zone at the moment too!!

Anonymous

I just cleaned my room…..so Im tired to.

IKEA is Swedish ya know….GOD WERE SMART!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.