Subgenius address update

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Subgenius address update

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Flamegrape
    Participant

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Church Of The Subgenius mail address has changed. The old Dallas, TX, address is no longer used.

Reserve your seat on the escape vessels of the sex goddesses by sending $30 to:

PO BOX 204206
    Austin, TX 78720-4206

Pull the wool over your own eyes like I did! Become a minister/reverend/doctor/whatever of the Church of the Subgenius.

“Bob” sold it, I smoked it, that settles it!

Praise “Bob.”

Anonymous

Church Of the subgenius.

Ive got a question …………………………………………………………………………………what the **** is this?????

Can anyone give me a serious answer to that??

Flamegrape
    Participant
    Anonymous

I must confess that I still have no idea what its all about…….

I just cant figure out if its an extremely big joke or what…..

Maybe Im just slow….

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Dragula:
    I must confess that I still have no idea what its all about…….

I just cant figure out if its an extremely big joke or what…..

Maybe Im just slow….

It’s an elaborate joke disguised as a mind-control cult.

Or…was it that it was a mind-control cult disguised as an elaborate joke?

I forget, if it even matters.

Was proto-SubG P.T. Barnum foretelling the Church’s presence when he said, “There’s a sucker born every minute?”

Or was the great SubG prophet George Clinton delivering the ultimate message of the Church when he said, “Free your mind and your ass will follow?”

Could BOTH be right?

Only “Bob” knows, and he ain’t tellin’, unless you’re able to scrutinize that inscrutable gaze of his.

The only way to be sure is to send $30 to the Subgenius Foundation, PO Box 204206, Austin, TX, 78720-4206. “Bob” will be able to whiffread your psychic pstench from your method of payment and glean whether or not you’re a Sub or a Pink. If it’s not a joke, then there’s a good chance that you’ll make it onto the Pleasure Saucers of the Sex Goddesses. If it *is* a joke, then you’ll know at long last whether or not the joke is on *you*…

At any rate, joke or no, the SubG will be the ones laughing…

Either all the way to the bank, or all the way into space.

–Aleck

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    Was proto-SubG P.T. Barnum foretelling the Church’s presence when he said, “There’s a sucker born every minute?”

“Bob” taught P.T. Barnum everything he knew. Without the refined art of Bulldada, Barnum would’ve been working as a simple carnie at a freak show.

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    [QB]Or was the great SubG prophet George Clinton delivering the ultimate message of the Church when he said, “Free your mind and your ass will follow?”

I think George Clinton got his big break working at “Bob” and Connie’s wedding.

Or was that Spike Jones?

I don’t know. I get them mixed up for some reason…

[ 07-10-2002: Message edited by: Flamegrape ]

Fatguy
    Participant

“Bob” may have a cancerous growth under the spot where he smokes his pipe; could be the tobacco, could be the pot…..

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Fatguy:
    “Bob” may have a cancerous growth under the spot where he smokes his pipe; could be the tobacco, could be the pot…..

J.R. “Bob” Dobbs smokes Habifrop Zipulops, also known as “frop”, which is a sacred herb from Tibet. Tibet is also known as “Dobbstown” among the mutant yeti subgenii. Frop is the sacrament of the Church of the Subgenius. It is frequently (and inaccurately) confused with cannibis, tobacco, crack, or gensing (although the effects can be somewhat similar).

What exactly is in “Bob”‘s bowl? It’s one of the sacred mysteries. But it’s definately not cancer-causing.

Anonymous

yeah…….that makes sense….

Does the church accept members from Sweden??

Id better join up to be safe….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.