T-shirts Contest Questions

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx T-shirts Contest Questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I am curious, why have more people voted in the Contest 1 than in contest 2??? Any ideas?

Contest 1 /html/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3749

Contest 2 /html/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=3750

These are two reworked ones from last year. ;D

Anonymous

Maybe cause the second one has a clear winner, no fun anymore =) I still threw my vote in for the “Most fun you can have in the Dark Zone!” but I seem to be the only one that prefers that over the other two fantastic entries.

The first poll was near impossible to choose from, they are both INCREDIBLE.

That second pic ^^ is classic btw Frey heh, I think we should send that to everyone at alt.startrek.nerds =0 as a cruel LEXX gag ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Barabbas
    Participant

For voting how do you actually vote, Just make a post on the one you like? No Radio or Submit button.

Thanx.

nursewhen
    Participant

The voting isn’t on this thread. It’s on the ‘T shirt contest part 1’ and ‘Tshirt contest part 2 threads’.

Barabbas
    Participant

Right, I put this in the Question one so my question will be answered. I didn’t want to fill the shirt1/shirt2 topics. just wanted to know how to vote. I didn’t see anything on those threads like a click here or something (to make your vote) I take it you just post the one you like best in the topic their under? Right? once I know I’m all good I wanted to vote for one of the black shirts. Just wanted to know how it was done.

theFrey
    Participant

The white t-shirt by Barabbas is now available from Cafe Press for a limited time.

http://www.cafeshops.com/magicondemand/129310

Per a request by Mr. Downey and a Death Threat from FX, I will be adding two other designs. Enjoy!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.