Tangled – the movie, not -my- hair.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Tangled – the movie, not -my- hair.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

OMG, this such a fun little movie. I did love the animation… although…. I have seen that horse before… Perhaps Pegus is moonlighting?

“Flynn Rider” ahem… was wonderful, the voice and the animation worked very well together. And I am sure that Zachary Levi
    was glad not to be playing the head chipmunk in the Squeakquel.

Rapunzel was well done also…. but unlike the other characters in the movie…. she had Barbie-dollish looking hair. The others, regular looking, not so poly-celophanish. I smell a Mattel conspiracy.

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Squeakquel!  ๐Ÿ™‚   

tbh, not checked this one out yet :/

theFrey
    Participant

It was a pretty good movie.

So good in fact.  I will most likely go see it again.  The last Disney movie I liked this much was The Littlest Mermaid.

theFrey
    Participant

I cannot be the only Sadgeezer to have seen this.

The skillet bit was classic. theMother would have been a big fan of the Frying Pan defense moves. ๐Ÿ˜€ She wielded a mean skillet herself.

SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Me and Newkate went to see it on Wednesday.  It was pretty good. I think I liked ‘How to Train your Dragon’ a little better and I’m not a big fan of Disney mushiness.

londondyke
    Participant

I don’t generally like Disney and positively dislike anything with talking animals in it. Should I risk this one or leave it alone?

theFrey
    Participant

It was worth it if only for the Skillet Skills displayed.

I don’t recall any talking animals. A horse with an attitude perhaps, but just snorts and huffs on occassion, no equine breaking into song or anything.

theFrey
    Participant

I got my DVD. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

How fun is this. I have watched it three times already. I am to the point where I can notice details and little throwaways. very good, very cute, very funny. ๐Ÿ˜€

P.s. Still love Max the horse-puppy!

Hollydays
    Participant

"Frying Pans..who knew?"

LOVE IT

I had a hard time at first, because the mother figure reminds me of someone in my life…since I have pretty good Mattelish hair as well, I am a little concerned for my safety and well being, so I am seasoning my iron skillet now…

theFrey
    Participant

Oh momma, I have got to get me one of these! 

Ha!

I do know from personal experience that many people who think they are bad@ss will stay clear of a cast iron skillet welding female.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.