taylor anne mountz?

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx taylor anne mountz?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

IMDB says that this actress played “the love slave” on Lexx..can anyone tell me what episode?…iS it available on video/dvd?

DalekTek790
    Participant

Probably Woz.

“There’s no place like home.”
    -Zev

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

Thats just what I thought but shes listed on the IMDB’s page for the LEXX movies, not the series. I checked the movies cast lists on Salter street’s offical site but couldn’t see her. She wasn’t in “Woz” either! Who the hell is she?

——————
    “Prick your finger it is done. The moon has now eclipsed the sun. The angel has spread it’s wings, the time has come for better things…”

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

Mmmm,
    I’ve very often noticed that the cast list doesn’t seem to bear any resemblance to the actual cast. Perhaps its the way that the episodes have been edited.
    Mind you series 2’s episodes were very distinct, series 3’s eps tended to flow into one another,hence the cast list confusion I think.
    I agree though that it is a bit annoying when you are trying do find out a name of the less well known members of the cast. Must be a bit annoying for the cast too especially if they are hoping to be spotted by future talent management!
    I’ll bugger off now ‘cos its late and I’m rambling !!
    ta ta
    kog2x [who apologises for not really answering your question]

kaisothergirl2
    Participant

hya
    just another thought. Are you trying to match a face to a name or a name to a face. Im assuming its the former, some of the girls who played love slaves also played parts in boomtown in series three didn’t they? may be worth checking that eps cast list.
    Just a thought
    kog2x

Anonymous

i’m stuck…I didnt know this was a U.K. group, so the soap “Passions” probably doesnt play there (Taylor Mountz played the 16yr old Kay Bennett 1999-2000) BUFFY fans may notice some in jokes about it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.