Thank you to all

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I just wanted to thank everyone for their help and suggestions!!!
    I feel like a ninny for missing the one episode I was so looking forward to seeing!! I do hope that the whole series gets replayed, this time I will be armed with my new video player, ( that actually records! ) and a bunch of blank videos.
    Love ya Lexx fans

Anonymous

Rest assured, as soon as these last new eps are shown, the Sci Fi channel is going to start season 3 from the beginning. I was looking on their web site today. They are also going to show all four of the original movies in one afternoon on Feb 17th starting at noon eastern time. Better tune up that new vcr

Anonymous

great, should give me time to figure out why my vcr records everything with snow!

Anonymous

okay okay aleck, as soon as you get our bloopers on tape or dvd or whatever i will personally send you a box of little foo-foo umbrellas! the pineapple juice is a not so inside joke between kaidroolers and us guttersnipes here at sadboard…it refers to a chat that one of the kai droolers walked into the middle of and which turned out to be about…male…secretions assuming a particular “bouquet” depending upon the predominant food or drink in the male’s diet…that’s why i was snickering to myself when you spoke about pineapple juice…erm, i am correct in assuming you are a boy,right?! didn’t want to pull a sad-gaffe!!!

Anonymous

oops, did i mention trillian nearly drowned her husband in her selfless scientific attempts to verify the theory explained above?!

Anonymous

aleck for some reason my replies to you are getting posted in thank you all thread, i’ll tell sad the great news

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    okay okay aleck, as soon as you get our bloopers on tape or dvd or whatever i will personally send you a box of little foo-foo umbrellas!

H’ray!!!!!!! I need some foo-foo umbrellas. I’m working on the bloopers, I *swear*!

the pineapple juice is a not so inside joke between kaidroolers and us guttersnipes here at sadboard…it refers to a chat that one of the kai droolers walked into the middle of and which turned out to be about…male…secretions assuming a particular “bouquet” depending upon the predominant food or drink in the male’s diet…that’s why i was snickering to myself when you spoke about pineapple juice…erm, i am correct in assuming you are a boy,right?! didn’t want to pull a sad-gaffe!!!

D’ya mean like the boys on Girltown? If so, then no. I do believe that I am one of the minority members of this board, though. (checks documentation) Male…yeah, I’m a boy.
    Ahhhh, so *that* is the meaning of pineapple juice. Now I’m going to have that in my mind every time I go to the Tiki Bar, thankyouverymuch.

–Aleck

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    oops, did i mention trillian nearly drowned her husband in her selfless scientific attempts to verify the theory explained above?!

Where these replies go, I’m not sure, but I must tell you, that hubby is a Pepsi addict. I can’t get him near that Pineapple stuff! I go into shock when he actually drinks a glass of water (once a week)

So my scientific tests were for naught. He saw through the dyed juice mixed with carbonated water. And trying to slip it into milk was an utter disaster (all puns intended). And he woke up to me hovering over him with a glass of cold juice. He gets up before me now, drat it! Onward! bwa hahahaha.

(please insert your sense of humor here. No husbands were actually harmed for this fictional account.)

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

Oh, and FX, just so you know (and since I can’t find wherever you last brought this up), David Cronenberg’s next film is going to start filming in London this year. Called “Spider,” it’s about a guy trying to piece his life together after being released from a mental institution. Unfortunately, he didn’t write the screenplay, so it probably will be lacking that Cronenberg touch, but there you go.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Hey!*** Isn’t anyone going to TELL him?
    Uh, same as Mountain Dew, it looks a bit like protoblood. spiked pinapple juice would then be spiked with REAL protoblood. A very sick combination!

——————
    Help me~~~Lexx HAS eaten my brain! ๐Ÿ˜›

Anonymous

Originally posted by Aleck:
    Oh, and FX, just so you know (and since I can’t find wherever you last brought this up), David Cronenberg’s next film is going to start filming in London this year.

thank you thank you! our cronenberg discussion is one of the threads that got disappeared this last weekend…i want more cronenberg, i like his body turns against the mind obsession, i always feel betrayed by my own body when i am sick, and i start wondering if my body has a mind of its own…i definitely need more cronenberg! regarding pineapple juice,i had no gender bending dysphoric implications, i was just worried that i had assumed you were a boy when in fact you were a girl in which case the pineapple juice joke was more apropos as in you want your significant other to taste like…oh never mind…trillian you are backing off from your original claims, shame on you!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Christine Carroll
    Participant

GOD CAT!!!! That was the funiest thing I ever read!!! I think I almost had a heart attack laughing so hard!!!! Now every time you talk about the “pineapple” I know what you mean….. I think I tell my boyfriend about it… maybe I can get him to drink some as part of his diet… Its tasty!!!

——————
    “to air is human” or is it “the air is human” ?? matt Gideon “Crusade”

“Look for me by the moonlight-
    Watch for me by moonlight-

I’ll come to thee by the moonlight,

though Hell should bar the way”

——-The Highwayman

Excerpt from “Exquisite Corpse” by Poppy Brite

“Late in the year,New Orleans still has its hot days. In the slave quaters, Jay and Tran blossomed like the giant stinking carrion-flowers that grow in humid jungles. Their ravaged abdomens swelled and burst like red-petals, a jubliee of rot. Their putrescent fluids pooled on the concrete floor and in the hollows of their disintegrating bodies. …Their faces, c**** and B**** grew into shapeless masses of blackened flesh. Swollen tongues like ball gags forced their jaws wide. Organs tumbled out of their bodies like distended winebags. From their decomposition rose wisps of steam and soft wet sounds of gaseous intimacy….Tran fell out of his binding straps and melted slowly into Jay’s ribcage. A large, faintly iridescent stain ate up the concrete floor around them. Their eyes were black caverns.They gave birth to worms, generation after generation, until their bodies were covered as if in a living blanket. Soon they were picked clean, their bones an ivory sculpture-puzzle shining in the dark, waiting to tell their mute love story.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.