Thanks Headgehog!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

For making the Dune section of Sadgeezer.com a reality!

Headgehog put in more hours than I can possibly count, writing code, grabbing images, etc…etc….. And now it appears the section is almost complete!

If you havent already seen the Purity test, it’s a doozy! And quite funny.

Thanks again Headgehog!

Headgehog
    Participant

Thanks Lexxlurker. Producing the Dune Guides was a lot of work, but it was ALL worth it. Most importantly, I had lots of fun makign the guides too!

It was LexxLurker’s original Dune Messiah review that inspired the rest of the guides. His review claried a lot of fuzzy points in the Children of Dune miniseries. It also motivated me to finally read all ten of the novel in the Dune series.

YOU TOO can create a review, or even an entire guide! All it takes is some paitence, and a passion for what your’re writing about. A spell checker wouldn’t hurt either ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’ve heard some talk about the new V series. And scifi is coming out with a Battlestar Galactica miniseries this December. Maybe someone would like to make a guide for those ๐Ÿ˜‰ hint hint

Anonymous

Yep, good work to you both! And anyone else out there who fancies a go at writing your own SadGeezers Guide…. well, Headge and Lexxlurker have proved that it can not only be done, but done well!

I’m inspired to write a Kin Dza Dza Guide and I know another is preparing another Guide to one of THE cult sci fi series of all time. These are exciting times for Sci Fi SadGeezers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.