The 16 Swashbucklers of Gallifrey One

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums British Sci Fi Series Dr Who The 16 Swashbucklers of Gallifrey One

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Whovians,
    This convention’s gonna be held at the Airtel Plaza Hotel on February 18-20, 2005; Membership rates are: $35 to 8/31; $40 to 10/31; $45 to 11/30; $50 to 12/31; $55 to 1/31/2005 & $60 at the door. The guests there will be: Nicholas Courtney, Caroline John, Terrance Dicks, Barry Letts, a whole bunch of Who authors, writers, Bill Baggs, plus many more to come. It should be a great convention this time, with 2 Tributes of 2 great British actors. The hotel rates are: $101 all occupancies + 14% LA City tax. If you’d like more info about this exciting convention, you can go to: http://www.gallifreyone.com; I hope to see you there & I’ll add more as it comes available.
    There’s also a great forum to post onto that I really like & would recommend.

Whovians Unite,
    Jhevz

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Whovians,
    The convention updates their site periodically; there’s definitely a lot more guests that are gonna be there, that you might be interested in. The web site’s still the same as above & you might want to check it from time to time; they will be having some more companions & possibly guests from the new show. There’s always lots of things to see & do, people to meet & so on.
    If you’re interested, please contact me & we’ll work things out & have a Sadgeezer-type Who table.

Whovians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Whovians,
    Yes, it’s true, Katy Manning (Jo Grant) will be granting our presence at `The 16 Swashbucklers of Gallifrey One’; this even makes me want to go more. & just think, earlier this yr, this yr’s Gally was gonna be my last; you might want to check their web site daily or every other day, since they keep adding more & more guests. Richard Franklin & Bob May are also gonna be guests there.
    If you’re interested in attending, you can go to: http://www.gallifreyone.com; there’s also a forum you can go to, but you have to sign up first, before posting.
    Also, if you’re interested in rooming with someone there, you can either post it here, send a PM or go to http://www.geocities.com/VKarcata2002/GallyGettogether.html; I hope to see you all there & see some new Dr Previews.

Whovians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant
    Jhevz wrote:

Hi Fellow Whovians,
    This convention’s gonna be held at the Airtel Plaza Hotel on February 18-20, 2005; Membership rates are: $35 to 8/31; $40 to 10/31; $45 to 11/30; $50 to 12/31; $55 to 1/31/2005 & $60 at the door. The guests there will be: Nicholas Courtney, Caroline John, Terrance Dicks, Barry Letts, a whole bunch of Who authors, writers, Bill Baggs, plus many more to come. It should be a great convention this time, with 2 Tributes of 2 great British actors. The hotel rates are: $101 all occupancies + 14% LA City tax. If you’d like more info about this exciting convention, you can go to: http://www.gallifreyone.com; I hope to see you there & I’ll add more as it comes available.
    There’s also a great forum to post onto that I really like & would recommend.

Whovians Unite,
    Jhevz

Hi Fellow Whovians,
    I’m sorry to say that Caroline John & her husband won’t be at `The 16 Swashbucklers of Gallifrey One’, due to scheduling conflicks; however, they’re trying to get someone & I’ll let you know who that is as soon as I can. May be someday, they’ll get Caroline John to a Gally; I’d love to meet her someday.
    For more info, just click the above link & there will have more current info about the new Dr, other guests to Gally & more.

Whovians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Whovians,
    Earlier today, I read from the Gally web site, that Liz Sladen (Sarah Jane Smith) will be at `The 16 Swashbucklers of Gallifrey One’; as soon as I read this, I wanted to go & now I really can’t wait till February & Gally. I’ve always wanted to meet her &, this yr, I’ll finally get my chance; now, if they can resolve issues with John Levene, then this will be a truly UNIT Gally, only without Caroline John.
    If any of you are interested in going to this great, little convention, the Gally web site is the 1st post of this thread; if you’d like to meet while we’re there, please let me know & may be we can get together at night & have a Sadgeezer Who party or something. I hope to see you all there & have a Happy & safe New Yr.

Happy 2005,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Whovians,
    I’m setting up a Gally Get-together for any of you who are going to next month’s Gally convention; since I’m gonna be there from late afternoon of 2/17-noontime, 2/21, I can meet up with those of you who’d like to meet 1 another. We can meet up anywhere there, dance or visit at the bar; if this is something you’d like to do, you can either e-mail me, send me a PM or post here.
    For more info, you can check out the site on 1 of the above posts in this thread; I hope to see you all next month & hope we get the Dr soon.

Whovians Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.