The continuing adventures of Fry and the crew

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Animated Cult Sci Fi Futurama The continuing adventures of Fry and the crew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    aquabloodstone
    Participant

A question asked before in other fourms, but I’ll regurgitate it here just for you: With the resurgence of Family Guy and other shows recently, the thought of a continuance of Futurama isn’t so far-fetched. If they were to continue, where would you like to see the series go?

Headgehog
    Participant

I’d like to see the Fry-Nibbler-Brain aliens arc get either wrapped up or expanded upon. I also wouldn’t mind seeing some more new story arc added in. Personally I could tak eor leae the whole Fry-Leela thing. The part of the story never really interested me, even though its been a main focus through the entire series. I guess of all thing though, that should be resovled.

Ohh, and more Hermes, Professor and Zoidberg. episodes

aquabloodstone
    Participant

I too would like to see more secondary character development. A couple of trips to Mars and some Decapodian refrences do not a backstory make. I was pretty content with the whole “crush” thing that Leela had on Fry, but they do need to do something with it since it took so much of the focus of the last season. Just a chance to see what the writers could do without worrying about the series ending in the next five minutes would be nice.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.