The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Babylon 5 & Crusade The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Yes once again I’m almost a decade late on picking things up :oops:, but this has to be one of the better “Stand alone” episodes done in regards to a Sci-Fi series

Watched this again the other night, and did you know?

a) “Vir” Stephen Furst directed the episode?

b) During the opening credits the Psi-Corps logo flashes with “TRUST THE CORPS”. As far as I know the only time they changed an opening for a single episode. (EDIT: After watching another ep, it was in there too! Guess this was just the first time I noticed it)

c) The girl who plays the young Psi-Cop is “Audrey” from “National Lampoons Vacation” the original one where they went to Wally World.

I didn’t! All 3 of these facts blew me away when I re-watched it the other night! Talk about missing things.

grumbler
    Participant

I agree that it was an excellent ep. I knew about #1 but didn’t catch 2 &3.

It is probably the “Bestest Bester” episode they ever did. 8) I loved how coldly they handled the “mundane” at the end. It was an insight into Bester more powerful than anything else he did in the series.

Anonymous

Me too! It was a superb episode. That one and “Day of the Dead” are the best stand-alone eps as far as I’m concerned.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.