The GOOD, the BAD and the downright cheeky

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff The GOOD, the BAD and the downright cheeky

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Hiya,

Do YOU have a mobile phone? Like me do you really really really wish you had some sci fi tunes and ring tones of your fave shows and sci fi films? Waddabout a buffy phone piccy, .

Welp! We’re testing a sadgeezertones.co.uk site to supply mobile phone pics and tones of your fave sci fi stuff. It seems that it’s only available in the UK at the moment, but they are well priced and it will be available worldwide pretty soon.

It’s still under testing at the moment, and the page is just a mock-up, but you can access it at: http://www.sadgeezertones.co.uk/%5B/url%5D

You’ve probably noticed the banner ads appearing on some of the main index pages. This regrettable move was prompted by a HUGE ISP bill and I need to look at ways of paying for my bandwidth. At the moment, it a sort of banner exchange with banners related to entertainment only so they shouldn’t be too annoying.

The banners will gradually creep their way (in one form or another) across the whole site during this month.

And finally, all you writers out there, how about some help writing some Farscape reviews?! I know I’m being cheeky, but I am still looking for reviews in Red Dwarf (5), Aeon Flux (4) and Farscape (lots and lots!).

The Farscape site is being worked on as we speak (30 episodes have been scanned in and vidcaps will be appearing by the end of the week as well as a brief synopses of the episodes).

Ok, the cheeky bit is finished

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited April 25, 2001).]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.