The Great Scheme of Things (TOP OF THE SCI-FI POPS)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx The Great Scheme of Things (TOP OF THE SCI-FI POPS)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Does anyone know a link to a page which shows a chart of the top rated shows on the Sci-Fi channel (both UK and US)?

Where does Lexx site in the great scheme of things? Is it Top 10? Number 1?!?

Headgehog
    Participant

This season Lexx is SciFi US’s 4th ranked show.
    Farscape averages 1.4
    Outer Limits 1.2
    The Chronicle 1.2
    LEXX 1.1

In previous seasons Lexx was 2nd with an average of about 1.3

Scifi.com “usually” posts teh results from two weeks previous on Mondays in their news section.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    This season Lexx is SciFi US’s 4th ranked show.
    Farscape averages 1.4
    Outer Limits 1.2
    The Chronicle 1.2
    LEXX 1.1

In previous seasons Lexx was 2nd with an average of about 1.3

Scifi.com “usually” posts teh results from two weeks previous on Mondays in their news section.

1.1? How do you get .1 of a person?

So there are only 300,000 more Farscape viewers than Lexx viewers,hmmmm, interesting…..

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    … So there are only 300,000 more Farscape viewers than Lexx viewers,hmmmm, interesting…..

Oooh, do you have an evil plan? Share!

Flamegrape
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    So there are only 300,000 more Farscape viewers than Lexx viewers,hmmmm, interesting…..

Well jumping Jesus on a pogo stick! I wonder how SciFi Channel worked that magic?!? Could it be (oh, I don’t know this is just a wild shot in the dark) that it, um… MOVED IT TO 2 IN THE FRACKIN’ MORNING ON MONDAYS? Oh gee-wiz! I figured the ratings would go UP after that time change!!!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:

Oooh, do you have an evil plan? Share!

I was going to lure them all to a location promising unseen footage of Farscape from the new Season. The footage in fact will be outtakes from “Muppets in Space” but they will never notice. Then as they all sat transfixed I was going to gently and sumblinally (er…cant spell) play gentle mantras in a bid to brainwash them into liking proper Sci-Fi shows like Lexx.

You never know…..

Anonymous

What! Lexx was second, and is forth.
    Why the Hell does Scifi hate Lexx so much. Look at the ratings.
    mumblemumble

theFrey
    Participant

Oh my goodness, just think how high Lexx would be if it got one tenth the promotion time that FarceScape does.

You see it SciFi doesn’t beat it down with lack of promo’s and the schedule inturruptus from hell thing then it might actually gain viewers and BEAT FarceScape! Bonnie Hammer can’t have that happening now could she?

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally Posted by JumpingJedi
    I was going to lure them all to a location promising unseen footage of Farscape from the new Season. The footage in fact will be outtakes from “Muppets in Space” but they will never notice. Then as they all sat transfixed I was going to gently and sumblinally (er…cant spell) play gentle mantras in a bid to brainwash them into liking proper Sci-Fi shows like Lexx.

I’m game, have you set a date/place?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.