The Honey Offering wind up

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda The Honey Offering wind up

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I don’t know about you, but I found the idea that a Nietzschean princess could bonk a human even Dylan) completely nutty!

It would be like a beautiful woman wanting to sleep with a trained monkey.

Nietzscheans, especially arrogant, lythe, sophisticated killing machines like Lady E would not, under any circumstances have anything to do with Dylan.

And another thing – LOADS of you girls (including Newkate) have the strange impresion that Beka and Tyr are gonna get it together eventually!

Gimme a break! Tyr would sooner sleep with a siameese cat that Beka (at least the cat is a pedigree!)

Hollydays
    Participant

I don’t know about that. When African-Americans were slaves and the people “owning” them thought they were souless, stupid, and in everyway a lesser being, the owners still wanted to and did bonk their slaves. Lust doesn’t have to include respect Maybe Neitzscheans regularly bonk thier slaves?

And I think Beka is more interested in her captain than Tyr.

Hollydays
    Participant

I don’t know about that. When African-Americans were slaves and the people “owning” them thought they were souless, stupid, and in everyway a lesser being, the owners still wanted to and did bonk their slaves. Lust doesn’t have to include respect Maybe Neitzscheans regularly bonk thier slaves?

And I think Beka is more interested in her captain than Tyr.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hollydays:
    I don’t know about that. When African-Americans were slaves and the people “owning” them thought they were souless, stupid, and in everyway a lesser being, the owners still wanted to and did bonk their slaves.

Naaa, I still don’t buy it. Dylan wasn’t a slave, and Nietzscheans were a LOT more squemish about interacial stuff than a despicable slavers…. besides, I don’t think it was white slavers wanting to get up to some hanky panky with black slave dudes, it more to do with rape than anything else.

Do you really think Beka is interested in Dylan?!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hollydays:
    I don’t know about that. When African-Americans were slaves and the people “owning” them thought they were souless, stupid, and in everyway a lesser being, the owners still wanted to and did bonk their slaves.

Naaa, I still don’t buy it. Dylan wasn’t a slave, and Nietzscheans were a LOT more squemish about interacial stuff than a despicable slavers…. besides, I don’t think it was white slavers wanting to get up to some hanky panky with black slave dudes, it more to do with rape than anything else.

Do you really think Beka is interested in Dylan?!

Hollydays
    Participant

Maybe your’re right. I do think Beka is interested in Dylan. She has this father figure worship thing going.
    Since Dylan is an authority figure (sort of) to her…..

Hollydays
    Participant

Maybe your’re right. I do think Beka is interested in Dylan. She has this father figure worship thing going.
    Since Dylan is an authority figure (sort of) to her…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.