The Insect Wars

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    leila
    Participant

Ok so what do we know?

I’m writing a piece of fanfic covering the Insect Wars and it would be really really helpful to have all the information about them in one place to reference

When exactly were they?

How long did they last?

Where? Dark Zone? Light Zone or both?
    I thought it was the Dark Zone before the Brunen G migrated but I’m willing to be corrected here.

Any other specifics?
    The only reference I can find is the Battle of Veeria featuring a Brunen G called Crato (mentioned in Supernova)

Can anybody add anything?

Abdullakh
    Participant

it was said in brigadoom, that brunnen g moved for the light universe AFTER the insect wars. so we can suppose, that the insect wars took place in both universes, and that the dark zone suffered more than the light universe. maybe brunnen g left it because it was almost utterly cleansed?
    if i remember, brunnen g were immortal for at least 10 thousand years before their destruction (it was said in one of songs in brigadoom)

lizard
    Participant

The Brunnen G finished the insect wars, but who started them?? Why is there more than one??Is it a fight over territory? I read your fic for answers to all of these pressing questions!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.