The Kai Wig.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fatguy
    Participant

If anyone is bidding on the Kai wig (that is serious); let me know or I will buy it. Not that big a deal – but the wig is one of the show icons and pretty cheap right now – unlike some of you, I have money and can win this thing if I want, but I won’t run up the price or snipe if any of you are interested in it.

Maurice – my handle on e-bay is: [email protected]

Fatguy
    Participant

I have officially dropped out of the auction ๐Ÿ˜ฅ . I suggest whoever gets this thing not wash it – “black light” you know….. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ .

Maurice

Fatguy
    Participant

I was a bit premature – I placed one bid for someone who shall remain nameless – No more bids from me 8) .

Maurice

Fatguy
    Participant

WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!! The Kai wigs on ebay went for 710.00USD! A sniper got it in the last fifteen seconds (I wonder what the upper limit of that person’s proxy bid was ๐Ÿ™„ ). In any case – congrats to whoever won it – hopefully a Sadgeezer ๐Ÿ˜ˆ .

Maurice

Anonymous

$710, that’s pretty steep for a hank o’ hair ๐Ÿ˜•

What were you going to do with it Fatguy?

elmey

Fatguy
    Participant
    ”elmey” wrote:

$710, that’s pretty steep for a hank o’ hair ๐Ÿ˜•

What were you going to do with it Fatguy?

elmey

If I told you – you would think I was a capitalist skunk. Instead – i believe this sums it up rather well:

Maurice – unemployed opera singer.

lizard
    Participant

Hey, I wonder who did buy the hairpieces and what they plan to do with them. If you are reading this let us know!

Like I posted over on lexx.com, i think the wig should be given a proper burial!!

Anonymous

I will step in for the collector side of things. $710 was way to much for this prop. I hope they did get it for an investment.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.