the key

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

well guys i dunno, especially after last week’s exceptional tunnels, i kind of got the impression that the key was filler-lots of memorable phrases (how could i have been so stupid? in many ways…and of course the much anticipated the dead dont poo!) and unforgettable moments–stan taking a dump, xev wiring up stan’s tweedle for the ultimate experience and of course kai kissing th top of 790’s head) …i mean it was all very enjoyable, but i felt like i was killing time and shooting the breeze until our boys got back down to fire…by the way, how do you guys vote? did stan have the ultimate with a woman or a man?

Anonymous

uhm, FX! LOL We ran to our keyboards and madly made the same topics. Would you be a doll, I can’t get rid of mine….I’m not an admin.

Here’s my comment:

One sentence…”I want you now, Xev.”
    Wait, no, two sentenses..”I can bring you to the highest level of sexual stimulation..”

<<>>
    Uhm, can someone make us all a sound wav. of those lovely tones? I – I- Kai – I –
    <<>>

——————
    ~~~Rustam~~~ “Help me, Lexx is eating my brain!”~~~~

Anonymous

Well, I’d say he definitely made it with the body of a woman. Prince, as an entity, seems to transcend sexuality in a weird kind of way. Well, at least to me, anyway. I think of his character as a kind of spirit, almost, that goes from one shell to another.

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    Well, I’d say he definitely made it with the body of a woman. Prince, as an entity, seems to transcend sexuality in a weird kind of way. Well, at least to me, anyway. I think of his character as a kind of spirit, almost, that goes from one shell to another.

i agree, it’s like transsexuals;if you’re willing to go through all kinds of crap to be a woman, you deserve to be thought of as a woman…prince is definitely growing on me, has his own kind of code, like kai, but on a very base level (my usual sewer level) the boy is a slut and i kind of like that…wouldnt it be great to be able to flit from one body to the next like that, did you catch him feeling his/Xev’s breasts when he took a break from his nautch dance with stan and kai made him an offer he could and did refuse

Anonymous

Originally posted by Rustam:
    uhm, FX! LOL We ran to our keyboards and madly made the same topics. Would you be a doll, I can’t get rid of mine….I’m not an admin.

rusty, great to have you visit…if it’s ok i’m keeping your topic because it stimulated some thoughts from me and hopefully others that are in a different vein than my post…there is room for everyone and the great thing about this is that there are so many different levels to pursue…on a purel y hormonal level, i thought this was fun and had a lot of interesting subtexts, on the level of the story as a whole i am still waiting because i haven’t seen all of 3 yet, but my feeling is that the whole must be seen to truly appreciate the parts…but i dunno, we’ll just have to squirm anxiously and wait

Sarcasmagoria
    Participant

Filler it definitely was, but entertaining as Hell. I think the whole point of the eppy was to take a break from the story for a good old fashioned boinkfest. I’m certainly not complaining though, as this is on my list of better S3 episodes. And forget about Stan and XevPrince, the best parts were when Kai was giving XevPrince that lovely tonsillectomy and feeling her (him?) up while growling “I want you…right now.” It’s just too bad that the real Xev wasn’t there to enjoy it.

And I’d split it halfway and say Stan made it with a man in a woman’s body. All the Xev parts were there, but the soul was Prince. And they were more or less just using each other’s bodies, so I wager that he felt he had sex with a woman.

——————
    Peace,
    Cassie

“What fresh Hell is this?” –Yottskry

Anonymous

I’m glad I have the unedited PAL versions of s3. Sci Fi showed more than I thought they would, but they left out 3 pretty important scenes and when Kai confronted Xev/Prince after the dance, he walked up to him/her and before saying a word, covered the right brest with his hand. You saw a glimpse of it when the scence was over, his hand was still there. Also, they left out most of the first scence with Stan hooked into the dick tickler. He also had roach clips hooked to his nipples (latex add ons, by the way)and got a charge or three from those. They also left out the scene when Prince/Xev first made the deal with 790. Even with the deletions, I enjoyed the episode.

DalekTek790
    Participant

I think Sci-Fi showed quite enough!

“The Key” was a great episode, especially after the boring “Tunnels.” It certainly wasn’t a filler, I don’t understand why you people don’t like it. Its only real problems were Stan’s sort of out-of-character dialog and that awful scene with the dry ice and electrodes and junk.

Prince is neither male nor female (I still think he’s an Insect). He/she/it has bodies that can be male or female, so in this episode “he” really is really female.

It would be nice if this topic could be eliminated and the posts transferred to the other “Key” string.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

Really?! Ooooooo..Great!
    Irm, on your topic:
    My husband voiced what I have felt since the beginning of the story arc – “Get on with it!” “I can’t stand the waiting!” “Every time we think they’ve made progress, (gotten back to the LExx, about to leave) they hit a pothole – Kai is Prince, Xev is Prince, Augggghhhh!!!” “This is torment!”

I have to agree with him! Well said, hubbie!
    Was Prince a woman?????
    Uhm, anything that can fake sex like that MUST be a woman.

——————

[This message has been edited by Rustam (edited 01-23-2001).]

crusader
    Participant

When pipol die, they get reborn aging somewhere!!! Prince has come up with an way to get reborn where ever he wonts and as what ever he whants!!! Hes bodys was female but his mind was male!!! (A whery insane male)

If you thought that Tunnels was boring then wait untill you se Garden!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Aww Crusader, Garden was lovely… lots of delicious plants to eat

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited 01-24-2001).]

Anonymous

This ep seemed….empty. I liked it, it was OK but not the best. I think Prince has no defining male/female characteristics: that is, he becomes whatever body he is in. Male, female, whatever. like its all the same to him.

Anonymous

I have thought of a couple of new things from The Key that I find puzzling. Why would Kai hang out in the head while Stan is having a crap? Why would Stan want him there? I prefer my poos to be a more private function. It never struck me as being a shared moment or needing an eyewitness report. On the kiss, even tho’ it was a ploy on Kai’s part, it really was rather one-sided. I didn’t see a trace of an MM tongue in Key or at the end of Gametown either when Kai and Bunny were kissing. Maybe the ladies had bad breath or spinach on their teeth.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Rustam:
    One possible reason for no tounge is that Kai’s makeup – white as it is, would show off his (MM’s) live red tounge a BIT too much. Not to mention, his teeth would look quite yellow if seen again his kabuki (sic) makeup – we saw that in “Brizon” when Brizon yelled out, “Smile, Kai!” KAi smiles, hideously, yellow!!!!!!! Iwww….

aw the joys of being a smoker, yellow teeth! regards the tongue, yes i have noticed that it is always someone else’s tongue too, maybe they could dye it? mine always turns black when i take peptodismal! as far as poos and the privacy thereof, i’m with you, and maybe that’s why kai looked particularly pained at that point….i mean, i get embarassed when the dog walks into the toity ( i always get the feeling he is snickering )

Anonymous

I never really thought much about the poo scene. Except that it was one of the coolest scenes in scifi! I’ve been watching scifi forever and it’s the first time ANYONE has gone to the bathroom! And, of course, the ‘dead do not poo’ line is a gem. Gotta luv them Beans!

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

One possible reason for no tounge is that Kai’s makeup – white as it is, would show off his (MM’s) live red tounge a BIT too much. Not to mention, his teeth would look quite yellow if seen again his kabuki (sic) makeup – we saw that in “Brizon” when Brizon yelled out, “Smile, Kai!” KAi smiles, hideously, yellow!!!!!!! Iwww….

——————

[This message has been edited by Rustam (edited 01-27-2001).]

Anonymous

Good point about a living tongue in a dead man. Then again, maybe MM just isn’t a French kiss aficionado. Some tasty solutions to tongue coloring would be grape soda pop, black jelly beans or licorice. Lets see that tongue!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.