The last 2 episodes of the Lexx, Well……..

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx The last 2 episodes of the Lexx, Well……..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    The last 2 episodes of the Lexx were very interesting, but a little (ok, a lot) weird.
    Wednesday night’s episode of the Lexx had the poor Lexx sick to his stomache; I felt sorry for him & knew how he (the Lexx) felt, because 6/21/2001, I too had the stomache flu, so I knew what the Lexx was going through. In the meantime, Prince, Bunny & so-so President takes over the really sick Lexx; & our 3 goes back to the earth; when they return, however; they find that the Lexx has blown up Ottawa & has eaten Holland; now that makes me mad & very upset & want to get Prince for sure; he had the Lexx blow up the Ottawa Senators NHL team; & the poor Dutch & the poor Michael Flatley Fans there. Then our Stan has to get the key back from Bunny, so he can stop the Lexx from doing what he’s about to do; let’s give 3 cheers for Xev; hip hip hooray; she not only got Bunny off, but gave the key back to Stan, so he can stop the Lexx. Once that was over, our Kai takes Prince away from the Lexx; let’s give 10 cheers to Kai; hip hip hooray. If I could give Wednesday’s episode a rating from 1-10, I’d give a 5; but, Wednesday’s episode could’ve improved some.
    Thursday night’s episode was very interesting, intrquiguing & a good concept; It’s a neat concept in that our Kai is giving either his own death or his friends; now that’s not a fair trade; …. that Prince; 1 day, I’ll get him. Our Kai takes Prince to a Paralell Universe where they can play the game of chess without any interference or influence by either his (Kai’s) friends or 790; then the game gets interesting & quite evil on Prince’s part; but then Prince’s middle name is evil. In the meantime, both Stan & Xev start losing themselves, while Kai is losing; let’s give our Kai 10 more cheers for beating that Prince & for Prince leaving, at least, Stan & Xev are ok. When Kai gets back to the dark universe, Stan & Xev 1st repremand him, then give him a welcome back to the Lexx. Last night’s episode was really good & if I see a video tape of this episdoe, I’ll probably be the 1st one getting it. It’s a really neat concept, just with Kai & Prince playing chess.
    Take care & have a great Fall.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Flamegrape
    Participant

The big question I have about The Game is: Where was Lyekka on the chess board? Most of the other major characters from past and present seasons were there. I think she would have made a good black bishop. But the Time Prophet was the black bishop. The point is moot, but still interesting.

mandara k
    Participant

I think you have to go back to basics for that one in the fact that The Game was about Kai’s destiny and the Time prophet had more to play in this than Lyekka. The latter was important for the reinvention of Zev and a motivation for Stan and ended as an adversary for Kai but in the cycle of time we see the prophecy was more important to Kai’s development.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.