The last 2 Lexx episodes were great…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx The last 2 Lexx episodes were great…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    I really liked the last 2 episodes of the `Lexx’; they were really good & neat; & if there’s a video of them, I’d get both of them in a heartbeat.
    Tuesday night’s episode of the `Lexx’ was great & neat; it had it’s moments, but it had a lot more great moments than any previous 4th season episode prior. It starts off with our crew, not wanting to go back to earth, but Stan nearly destroys an asteroid & Lykka; then, the tied up 790, Kai, Lykka, Stan & Xev all go to the planet earth, where Lykka can eat things. In the meantime, the so-called President, Bunny & Her Royal Popeness are speaking at Vietnam. While they’re speaking, our heros arrive only to get caught in the shooting; that’s when HRP captures both the President & Stan & tries to burn them with gasoline. In the meantime, Bunny spends time with ghost soldiers & Kai, Xev & Lykka go find food for Lykka & explore the river; `tiger tiger burning bright in the story of the night’. In the meantime, Giggeratta, HRP puts a golf ball to a gas jug, in order to kill either Stan or the President; let’s give 10 cheers to Kai, for saving both Stan & the President & for giving Lykka food. I was sorry to see Lykka go, but at least our 3 heros were save; then Kai had to tell Bunny they were really soldiers; she was sad at 1st, but ended up with her hubby. They all were safe & ended up on Airforce One; I really like this episode & I’d give this an 8 out of 10; & if there’s a video tape, I’d probably be the 1st one getting it.
    `Viva Lexx Vegas; Viva Lexx Vegas; Viva oh Viva Lexx Vegas’. I felt like I had to do that for last night’s episode of the `Lexx’; this episode is really great & neat, not that I’m being baised or anything; I liked it that they satyed at King Tut’s Hotel (Luxor) & that they were able to visit Las Vegas & Kai got to use his brace before they left the earth. It starts out Mr. President, as he’s making love to Bunny, suggest that the 3 go visit Las Vegas until the Space Shuttle is ready for them. They go to Las Vegas & the cab drives tells them where to stay at; the 3 get a hotel room & decides that all of them should stay in the room; that is, until Stan sees 2 pretty women on tv & bids on them. When the 2 girls arrive, he kicks both Xev & Kai out, so he can make some hanky panky; in the meantime, these goof buckets have brought an Egyptian mummy & put it underneath the hotel. Kai & Xev both explore the hotel while Stan gets off with the women that he bidded on, only to discover that he’s been left there all alone, that is, until the creepy mummy shows up & starts licking his chest. Stan, then wakes up & screams in a panic & runs into the hallway & the hotel to try to find Kai. In the meantime, Xev finds her own enjoyment, by fighting girls inside an area; as she’s doing that, these goof buckets want her to lose, so they get a former prisoner, only to find he lose to her as well. Stan, mean while, runs back to the room, where he hears a neck cracking; then he runs into the hallway & into Kai. They both try to find Xev, only to find both the mummy & Xev, so Kai distracts the mummy while Stan gets Xev out of there; Kai then uses his brace to fend off the mummy; then the President arrives to let them know that the Shuttle’s ready. Mr President, Kai, Xev & Stan buries the mummy deep in the Nevada Desert & walks off; the mummy start moning underground. This is such a great episode, I’d give this a 10 out of 10; & I’ll look for & get a video tape of this episode.
    Take care, have a great Fall & I’ll do a post tomorrow.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

theFrey
    Participant

I loved the Gas Can Golf Game. Rolf does such a good job of looking terrified.

Probably the funnest thing for me in Viva Lexx Vegas was watching on TV, What I watched being filmed in person.

Oh, and I loved Kai playing with the Bobble head!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.