The Last Episode Of Roswell

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff The Last Episode Of Roswell

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Ok I know I keep coming back to this, but no one else I know likes the show so your the only people I talk about it to. Anyay, although everyone here was right, the last episode was really good, i really enjoyed it, however i did feel that i left has with a few unanswered questions, which normamlly makes me feel good about a new serise, as there should be lots to find out in the new plot, however i have this terrible feeling that the next serise is going to be really really bad, focusing way too much on the realtionships between everyone rather than the plot, the reason for this is because, with the grenalith gone, none of the bad aliens will want the others, ok kavar might want to kill them but thats about it, Also how on earth is max supposed to get his son back when hes on earth (yeah i know bad joke)??? any thoughts on this general rant would be well recived, i like trying to figure out what is going to happen next and because of that, ive decided im not going to read any more spoilers, and some help or working things out would be great…

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

Anonymous

I think it may be explained next season but it without the grenilith there is no reason for anyone else to come to earth they are not threat, i think its going to turn into a drama now.

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

Anonymous

I still think they’ve messed it up with the storyline. I mentioned this in another post but I’ll say it again anyway.
    In one of the eps, a future Max travels back in time to tell Liz that she must stop him from loving her so he can get it together with Tess and so be stronger against their enemies
    Now Tess has zoomed off back to their home planet, and the grenolith is gone.
    Therefore Max from the future cannot travel back anymore, but why should he now. I cant imagine their enemies wanting anything to do with them now. Theyre hardly a threat anymore stuck on earth.
    So the BIG question is. What have they done to radically change the FUTURE, or is it just that the writers have forgotten what they wrote in the PAST.

Is there going to be a third season. Can anyone give me some info?

Anonymous

UPN bought Roswell (and Buffy) yay!!!

Definately going to be a third season. Hope it’s less cheezy than the commercials for it.

Admittably, I wasn’t paying as much attention as I should’ve, with the schedule I was pulling at the end of the TV season (8 hours of school, 10 hours of work, 4 hours of homework, and 2 of sleep for 4 weeks), but I didn’t think that the granalith was destroyed, I just thought that they couldn’t use it to beam or whatever home anymore. Am I wrong? Also the granalith was just icing the entire time, because what they really wanted was the royals, so I definitely think that there’ll still be plenty of enemies to go around. Tess herself is an enemy now, a conflicted one, but obviously a villian. there’s also those Isabel, Michael, and Tess lookalikes still wandering around somewhere. I just hope that the next season is developed as well as the first two.

——————
    spooooon

dead thing pie!

Much Madness is divinest Sense-
    To a discerning Eye-
    Much Sense-the starkest Madness-
    ‘Tis the Majority
    In this, as All, prevail-
    Assent-and you are sane-
    Demur-you’re straightaway dangerous-
    And handled with a Chain-
    – Emily Dickinson

[This message has been edited by brainplague (edited August 25, 2001).]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.