The left toenail

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Erm.. I’m sorry about this, but that damned ‘Salter Street are a bunch of scum sucking *******s’ thread has been there for ages and I’m getting really embarrassed about it.

Every time I load up the SadBOARD it points a boney finger at me accusingly and says, “Oi YOU! Whats goin’ on!?(it speaks with a bad druidic Yorkshire accent as if hoping that I’m a cantancerous dwarf dressed in womens clothing and wearing a blonde wig and faint mustache…)

Oh yeah… my erm.. left toenail hurts and it’s giving me SUCH angst! :/

I stubbed it on the coffee table after going to pick a beer can off the floor after erm.. after throwing it at the TV … erm.. after watching a certain sci fi show that shall remain nameless.

And just for the record Salter Street is full of very, very nice people.

{Sadgeezer hangs his head}

[ 26-11-2001: Message edited by: SadGeezer ]

Anonymous

Two questions:

What have you been smoking? :eek

Where can I get some?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Hypatia:
    Two questions:

What have you been smoking? :eek

Where can I get some?

Actually, it’s funny you should say that! I have just started smoking a pipe (just for a laugh honest!) and the tobacco was given to me by the pipe seller (he was a hippie!). It smells very fragrant and I certainly like smokinjg a pipe better than cigs.

Do you think he gave me whacky backy?

Hollydays
    Participant

A PIPE! Yuck, I hope you do not get mouth rott.

But pipes do generally smell yummy….unless it is wacky tobaccy. Then you will stink. STINK , stink, stink…..not that I would personally know..REALLY

anyways, sounds like you just need a good dose of sci-fi.

Did you see the “new” Dune that is 6 hours long? It is not a good dose of sci-fi, I would have rather watched Moon 44 again. I am telling you this in case you run out to the Vid store in desperation and pick up a flick.

a pipe….yuck

you didn’t break the poor toe did ya?

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Hollydays:
    Did you see the “new” Dune that is 6 hours long?

Is this yet another Dune remake or is this the sameone US SciFi showed about a year ago?

Anonymous

don’t whine about your *toe*… i broke my ankle almost a year ago now and have 6 screws, 2 pins, a plate and some wire in there & been a hobblin’ elf all year.
    ::sobs:: i *wish* it was just me toe that hurt. hehe.

(for ::cough:: those of you who are concerned ::cough, cough:: about this… i am okie dokie now, heh, but i still set off metal detectors at the airport and it hurts like bloody hell to walk… but i’m walking, nonetheless *G*)

and i dunno if (s)he meant that remake (probably) but yes the last one on scifi was utter crapola. it sucked… i hated it. i wished i could have actually flushed it forever down the commode, never to be seen or heard from again… (say ‘again’ the way the time prophet said it… uh-gain)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by elfie:
    don’t whine about your *toe*… i broke my ankle almost a year ago now and have 6 screws, 2 pins, a plate and some wire in there & been a hobblin’ elf all year.
    ::sobs:: i *wish* it was just me toe that hurt. hehe.

(for ::cough:: those of you who are concerned ::cough, cough:: about this… i am okie dokie now, heh, but i still set off metal detectors at the airport and it hurts like bloody hell to walk… but i’m walking, nonetheless *G*)

and i dunno if (s)he meant that remake (probably) but yes the last one on scifi was utter crapola. it sucked… i hated it. i wished i could have actually flushed it forever down the commode, never to be seen or heard from again… (say ‘again’ the way the time prophet said it… uh-gain)

the uh-gain thing seems to be a Canadian pronounciation thing… my family members over there say it that way, kind of like how they throw “eh?” in at the end of every sentence (think long A sound).

As to the foot… poor fellow elf! Me mum has two plates and six pins in her foot from a car accident that she had about six or seven years ago now. She still has the faintest hint of a long scar running across the side of her foot. But to my knowledge, she’s never set off any alarms… that would be a pain these days, what with all the additional security.

Anonymous

i’m ok, hehe. and i was kidding about setting off metal detectors — i flew to victoria, CAN this past august and i set off nothing!

unless you count the fascist airliner telling me to “PLEASE STOP SMOKING IN THE BATHROOM”

hey, there was an ashtray in there… wazzup with that?

theFrey
    Participant

You’re lucky you don’t. As a kiddo, I had a rod in my left thigh for five years from a motorcycle accident. I set off the darn metal detectors off every time. The worst part was when I was working in an airport hotdog shop. I had to be wand scanned every time I went through the gates. ๐Ÿ˜› I was glad when they took the darn thing out

[ 29-11-2001: Message edited by: thefrey ]

Anonymous

eeep! poor thefrey… ::sniffle:: is it still in there or did they eventually take it out?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.