The Magic Half Million

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Someone once told me that a site’s credibility increases considerably when the hit the 500,000 page hits per month level. In about 20 minutes we’ll do that for the first time using the CMS stats package (SadSTATS at the bottom of the page – /html/Stats+main.html ) .

COOL! Thanks guys.

(Actually, we’ve been hitting that for the last six months but on html pages that are not part of this content management system – which we don’t normally count).

Plif
    Participant

Ive only just discoverd this site (thru Lexx.com) Brilliant site, dude!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Welcome! I also came over to the Sad Side from the Dark Zone (aka lexx.com)… and my first post was about lexx.com

We’ve had many lexx.commers posting here — many seem to be on vacation at the moment (some aren’t posting much at either site currently — delurk and stand counted! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ).

mandara k
    Participant

I have some RL that keeps me from doing a lot right now; and well I had to make some choices about time management.

I’ll always post where you are Loggie ๐Ÿ™„ ๐Ÿ˜‰

nursewhen
    Participant

I too came here from the dark side. Couldn’t cope with the vastness of the site at first, but settled in after Saddy provided warm blankets and hot soup when our Lexx.com universe was tempoarily destroyed. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Headgehog
    Participant

Just as an interesting aside, the site received as many views sometime on April 4th (for the month to date), then the site did for all of last April.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.