The Montage Method of Film Production

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff The Montage Method of Film Production

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    7th_Dizbuster
    Participant

Isn’t it odd how the brain works? I was replying to anther thread when I remembered this film but I cannot remember the title or the plot line and IT’S BUGGING ME! Is there a Saddo or Saddess out there who can end my misery?

All I remember is that I watched it on video in the 80s. All the space sequences were ripped directly from other films. I remember the ships from Battle Beyond the Stars being in it and at least on or two others that I cannot bring to mind.

It was probably very low budget and incredibly naff.

berend
    Participant

It could be Space Raiders:
    http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0086345/

It fits the profile: special effects ripped from BB the Stars (both Roger Corman productions I believe)

It’s about a boy who gets on a pirate space ship. He has a weird space beetle as a pet I believe.

Any help?

7th_Dizbuster
    Participant

That’s the one! ๐Ÿ’ก Thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

YOWAYYO
    Participant
    berend wrote:

It could be Space Raiders:
    http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0086345/

It fits the profile: special effects ripped from BB the Stars (both Roger Corman productions I believe)

It’s about a boy who gets on a pirate space ship. He has a weird space beetle as a pet I believe.

Any help?

Wow, I remember that movie. The main guy (the space raider?) dies at the end if I’m not mistaken. Oops, aaaaggggghhhhhh!!!! I forgot to warn about the spoiler!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry if I ruined the end for anyone.

My sis and I would watch it on cable whenever it aired back in the 80’s. Good call, berend.

7th_Dizbuster
    Participant
    YOWAYYO wrote:

I forgot to warn about the spoiler.

That’s OK, I don’t thing anyone could ‘spoil’ that movie! ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.